GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Less than a week for the E34 Chicago Meet! You ready???

Default Less than a week for the E34 Chicago Meet! You ready???

Are you ready? Excited? Anxious? It's been a long time coming! Next Saturday will be the biggest E34 Meet in history and covered by Roundel, by all means, don't miss it!

It will be great to meet some of you for the first time. My hat is off to those of you who travel great distances to attend. Can you imagine? There's going to be over 50 E34's there!!! Hope each and every one of you have your car in roadworthy fashion and enjoy the journey to the meet. Travel Mercy to all of you who are on the road and in the air to attend, you will be in our prayers for a safe journey, to and fro....

Special thanks to those who have hidden behind the lines to make this event a dream come true. There was a lot of work and coordination making arrangements for the meet. Thanks Brandon J., Scott H., Kris, and anyone else that I'm forgetting to mention. Your hard work and dedication is appreciated by everyone here who is attending the meet.

As for everyone else....there better not be a dirty E34 within 500 miles of Chicago!!!

Hope to see you there!!!
    Jr

Trying to get thermostat, upper and lower rad hoses, eibachs and bilsteins, fan clutch and shroud, coolant flush, hub centric rings with rims, and shadowline done. Thanks Jon!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jr ///M5
    Hope each and every one of you have your car in roadworthy fashion and enjoy the journey to the meet.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexlind123
    You're my hero.

Quote Originally Posted by angrypancake
    Tell me this doesn't mean you can't make it
    Dinan chip, Bilstein sports w H&R, RD sways, RD strut brace, 750 bushings, Zimmermans/MetalMasters, O.E. M Pars, Eisenmann muffler

my virgina trip got pushed back a week so if it wouldn't be for the fact that it would be a 1900 mile round trip ending 3 days before a 2300 mile round trip id be there
    all america wants is cold beer warm cat and a place to take a poop with a door on it

Quote Originally Posted by winfred
    my virgina trip got pushed back a week so if it wouldn't be for the fact that it would be a 1900 mile round trip ending 3 days before a 2300 mile round trip id be there
    You obviously should make it a round trip. BR to Chicago, Chicago to Virginia, then home.

Driving vacations are just the best. Live a little Winfred. In fact, don't make me send you one of those internet chain letters about live every day as if it were your last. When an airlplane part falls out of the sky and hits you and you bite it, you will be on your death bed thinking, "I'm dying and I never made it to an e34 summer event. "

Last edited by Gayle; 06-03-2006 at 06:32 PM.
    Dinan chip, Bilstein sports w H&R, RD sways, RD strut brace, 750 bushings, Zimmermans/MetalMasters, O.E. M Pars, Eisenmann muffler

Quote Originally Posted by Gayle
    You obviously should make it a round trip. BR to Chicago, Chicago to Virginia, then home.

Driving vacations are just the best. Live a little Winfred. In fact, don't make me send you one of those internet chain letters about live every day as if it were your last. When an airlplane part falls out of the sky and hits you and you bite it, you will be on your death bed thinking, "I'm dying and I never made it to an e34 summer event. "

I wonder what kind of alcohol induced forum hoax this meet will end in?

1990 E34 535iA, 215,000kms (130,000 miles).
    Dual Climate, Rear Headrests, Rollerblind, M-Tech Wheel,
    Memory Seats, EAT Chip, T-Stars.

Quote Originally Posted by pundit
    I wonder what kind of alcohol induced forum hoax this meet will end in?
    Since it is at a public park the internet access will be harder, but hey, I will have my razberry so anything is possible.

Note to self--start plotting revenge now.

yea but when i go to va it'll be in the truck dragging 6-8k pounds (6k going and 8k coming) and that leg over will be adding around 500 miles to what won't be great fuel mileage, if i was doing it in the 325 then duh, id install the m-coupe suspension, paint the airdam/bumper then do the interior crap like the cracked dash/carpet (bitchen 318is loupe pile verses the crappy cut pile 325 stuff) and show up in style

You obviously should make it a round trip. BR to Chicago, Chicago to Virginia, then home
    all america wants is cold beer warm cat and a place to take a poop with a door on it

"I'm dying and I never made it to an e34 summer event. "
    I sure as hell don't want to ever say that...

Present: Black 1995 525i | Past: Red 1989 535i; Black 1985 535i

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast