GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Terrigal meet goen badly wrong....

Default Terrigal meet goen badly wrong....

G'day from Sydney, Oztralia peeps!

Well we all left Sydney at 11am, got a tank of gas and hit the bitumen road to freedom... all the way to Matty's place.

We stopped for a chinwag half way whilst driving the mountainous, leaf-blown road through the North Coast forest. Lucky we did as this is the old freeway, so now it's a backroad that is mainly used by bikers and car freaks escaping from Sydney on the weekend. Noone uses the road under the limit and so the governments reaction to this 'dangerous, lawless behaviour' (after a recent accident) has been to lower the speed limit (originally 100kmh) even further to 60kmh!

At the point that we all pulled over, not 2 minutes later a BLUE HEELER (traffic cop that's only job is to book normal law-abiding citizens) pulled up and in his kind, community spirited approach to policing told us to 'be careful not to stand on the road'. Of course we knew he was really juz pissed about not being able book all of us in one go as he had decided to pull his car up right in front of us all just before a blind bend in such a way that his car was blocking the road. He so kindly said we were likely to get taken out (as he was saying people tended to speed round the corners here...) as should someone speed round the corner we would be in grave danger standing on the road (as if we looked any dumber than normal pedestrians). At precisely which point a biker on a GSXR1300 slung on the brakes round the said bend hoping that he was not going to get radared by the copper advising our asses about pedestrian issues. However (of course) our ever faithful blue heeler clocked him square at at least 75kmh... so promptly decided to turn round to ream his bared ass... and worse, did his u-turn right over the unbroken lines (right in front of the blind bend!)

And we are not only to listen, but also to resepct such idiots driving state-sponsored road racing cars? Oh well...

So we lobbed good and fast... (having a short window to enjoy some time away from the adult).

Anyway, we made it to MattyB's place so we are here on the piss and having a great time... more to follow people... though the boys have had a few and several are already posting polls and all sorts o' shite. I've only had 3 beers so far so can still type releatively eloquently... Nick.
    Last edited by genphreak; 06-03-2006 at 02:39 AM.

Join the Aussie
    540i LE yahoo forum

08/88 535i e34 M30+miller MAF, 'stiens, tints & teeth!

Blue heeler's - love that telly show. Sounds like you boys are ahving a good laugh and all. Nice pics BTW, hoping to see more mate...p.s. enjoy Queen's B'day weekend, I know I will!
    Freude am Fahren - Damn straight!

A terrific day once again, our biggest meet yet, always room for more sydneysiders! Two from Brisbane thanks to Boom n' Zoom and Rob101 for making the 1000km (600 mile) trip each way for one days partying, going to go all night, complete with US phone hookup for those lucky enough (next time its you Regal) lucky bugger...

Who needs a sway bar anyway?

I think I know why the police stopped. He wanted the movie star's autograph.

Dinan chip, Bilstein sports w H&R, RD sways, RD strut brace, 750 bushings, Zimmermans/MetalMasters, O.E. M Pars, Eisenmann muffler

Quote Originally Posted by Gayle
    I think I know why the police stopped. He wanted the movie star's autograph.

He asked but I refused!
    E30 318iS & BMW K1200LT

big k was caught masturbating on the roadside when a kangaroo bit his manhoood and skippy was not on a promise

Default The antics over the last 24 hours, don't listen to them.

I'm at home now and we had big turnout. One of the cars I hadn't seen before are boom and zoom's 540i (Keith) with his dual outlet exhaust - the right hand side is functional (it's not just tips welded on) and wheels (can't remember the brand)

The car car was Johns 535is with BBS wheels.

rear of John's car.

This is how we parked on the street in front of Matts place.

Matts place

Notice in the first picture below (taken from where we stopped, looking forward), how close the blind bend was to our cars. This is the same blind bend that the Blue Heeler stopped beside us to warn us to stay off the road for, as he was so sure people came round it at such high speeds that we would be 'surely be killed' standing where we were (on other side of the road...).

Then look at the second pic where he thought it was however safe enough to block the road entirely (right in front of us) and negotiate a three point turn over unbroken lines right in front of us... spinning the wheels ina way that a member of the public would never get away with in front of an on duty officer. Surely this Bluey should have book himself for crossing unbroken lines as well as endangering people's lives? Perhaps negligent driving?
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Last edited by genphreak; 06-04-2006 at 02:34 AM.

Join the Aussie
    540i LE yahoo forum

08/88 535i e34 M30+miller MAF, 'stiens, tints & teeth!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast