GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: headlights - - what do u think of these??

Default headlights - - what do u think of these??

hey guys found these on ebay, what do u think about these, does anyone have them?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...RK%3AMEWA%3AIT

everyone's getting into the market. i dunno if i would necessarily trust some no name offering JDM look.... imho, euro projectors with HID's. way better than eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexlind123
    You're my hero.

Quote Originally Posted by angrypancake
    everyone's getting into the market. i dunno if i would necessarily trust some no name offering JDM look.... imho, euro projectors with HID's. way better than eyes.
    what do they look like do u have an example to show me?

The euro projectore look like this:

They were stock on all euro e34`s.. the parklight/citylight is in top of the ligt. HID is just xenon bulbs.

The lights you found on ebay look a lot like the on ei bought, i bought Inpro lights (well known german manufactor)

Quote Originally Posted by Espen

They were stock on all euro e34`s.. the parklight/citylight is in top of the ligt. HID is just xenon bulbs.

The lights you found on ebay look a lot like the on ei bought, i bought Inpro lights (well known german manufactor)

how much were they and where is a good place to buy them, also where would i get the lights that are pictured?

Dunno where to buy them, they were standard on all european e34. Maybe www.ebay.de is a good start? Guess you could buy my old ones.. Im only using my halos now, wich i bought from www.koed.dk (a huge bmw store, both new and used parts from Denmark)

Dunno where to buy them, they were standard on all european e34. Maybe www.ebay.de is a good start? Guess you could buy my old ones.. Im only using my halos now, wich i bought from www.koed.dk (a huge bmw store, both new and used parts from Denmark)

too bad its not in english, hard to buy parts when everything is in dutch

its danish, but I guess for you it is like greek anyway.. You have to click E34-Nye deler->Diverse utvendig ekstra utstyr.

this is Inpro /Depo lights, im pretty sure they have a dealer in your country as well.

its danish, but I guess for you it is like greek anyway.. You have to click E34-Nye deler->Diverse utvendig ekstra utstyr.

this is Inpro /Depo lights, im pretty sure they have a dealer in your country as well.
    hahah, im bad with stuff like that, i will check it out, thanks alot,what lights do u have and what would u sell them for, if u even do

Nice. How do these lights compare to say putting 9005 or Toshiba HIR 9012 bulbs into US ellipsoids? Thanks!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast