GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: OT: Dont wanna make anyone feel older. BUT I had my Prom

Default OT: Dont wanna make anyone feel older. BUT I had my Prom

so had my prom last weekend. All went well, cept at the after prom (we all rented cabins up at Wasaga Beach).. second day in we got kicked out. some kids started breaking shite. whatever, all in all it was an amazing time. No one went to bed, srrry wait no one passed out till 7, I actually chose to pass out in the Beemer front seet tilted all the way back, Quite COmfy When your drunk and stoned , dont worry key wasnt in ignition haha.

Me and the Wifey ( just kidding, shes the Girlfriend)

(Our "modified hummer ride" if u look in this pic, u will see that my BMW key chain snuck out for some camera action.)

good ending to high school

J.McWatters

congrats on graduating, i did last year, i think you will have ALOT of fun this summer, i know i did

Congratulations !

What do you mean feel old ?

In my day your obviously tall girlfriend could have worn heels because you would have been wearing platform shoes with heels......

Ahhhh....those were the days !

Time for some more Prozac and warm milk.

"I'm not the village idiot.
    But when he retires I'm next on the list."

Good work mate. It's funny how things come back around. I had similar hair to you when I was leaving highschool in 1986, no BMW though (E34 wasn't around back then). I wish I still had hair... Your ride looks good in the first pic, whoops I mean 2nd pic!
    Cheers

Wingman
    '89 525i/A Exec 193000kms
    '94 Subaru Liberty AWD Wagon
    Looking for Merc 300TE
    NSW, Australia

Quote Originally Posted by wingman
    Good work mate. It's funny how things come back around. I had similar hair to you when I was leaving highschool in 1986, no BMW though (E34 wasn't around back then). I wish I still had hair... Your ride looks good in the first pic, whoops I mean 2nd pic!
    hehe wait until you see my hair cut on saturday,
    or lack thereof

Germans: Why can't they make everything?

Your date is cute. She gets the female seal of approval from me. Is she your main squeeze year round or was this a special occasion kind of deal?

Quote Originally Posted by Zeuk in Oz
    In my day your obviously tall girlfriend could have worn heels because you would have been wearing platform shoes with heels......
    Oh Bo. In a few years when she gets a little more confidence, she will be wearing 3.5 inch stilettos no matter how tall the guy is or what kind of shoes he is wearing.
    Last edited by Gayle; 05-29-2006 at 09:26 PM.
    Dinan chip, Bilstein sports w H&R, RD sways, RD strut brace, 750 bushings, Zimmermans/MetalMasters, O.E. M Pars, Eisenmann muffler

Quote Originally Posted by McWatters
    so had my prom last weekend. All went well, cept at the after prom (we all rented cabins up at Wasaga Beach).. second day in we got kicked out. some kids started breaking shite. whatever, all in all it was an amazing time. No one went to bed, srrry wait no one passed out till 7, I actually chose to pass out in the Beemer front seet tilted all the way back, Quite COmfy When your drunk and stoned , dont worry key wasnt in ignition haha.

Me and the Wifey ( just kidding, shes the Girlfriend)

(Our "modified hummer ride" if u look in this pic, u will see that my BMW key chain snuck out for some camera action.)

good ending to high school

J.McWatters
    Seriously man, I'm glad your prom went well, I ended up being forgotten in a freak thunderstorm ruining my new leather jacket and almost getting struck by lighting and having to walk half a mile in the pouring ****ing rain. I'm not even kidding. I hated HS, as you can imagine, and I'm glad I'm in college, these are the real fun days :-). Although, it was probably because I didn't have my E34 until after that :-P.
    EuroLux:. Private Detail
    E34 1/'89 ///M20 2.5i: Lachsilber

Thanks all, haha yes Gayle she is my main squeeze.

and as for hair styles, my dad also commented on this, because back in his day he had the same hair cut, he is now reaching 60. So he gets a kick outta my hair.

J.McWatters

Ah, those were the days, of course it was only last year for me. Prom wasn't the fun part. I had the minivan for the night after i dropped my grandpas porsche off. I had a mattress in the back with satin sheets. We went to the afterparty, then some kids started a fight, so we took all of the alcohol and went to my friends house. Were we didnt sleep for more than 2 hours a night for the week and finished off 11 kegs. Only a year out and i miss HS, but i am glad to be gone at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by bjl4776
    Ah, those were the days, of course it was only last year for me. Prom wasn't the fun part. I had the minivan for the night after i dropped my grandpas porsche off. I had a mattress in the back with satin sheets. We went to the afterparty, then some kids started a fight, so we took all of the alcohol and went to my friends house. Were we didnt sleep for more than 2 hours a night for the week and finished off 11 kegs. Only a year out and i miss HS, but i am glad to be gone at the same time.
    That has to trump all prom stories. The car combination has to trump all possible combinations. However you don't mention a date. We presume you had one?
    Dinan chip, Bilstein sports w H&R, RD sways, RD strut brace, 750 bushings, Zimmermans/MetalMasters, O.E. M Pars, Eisenmann muffler

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast