GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Louis Vuitton E34?????

Default Louis Vuitton E34?????

Corey Horton
    1992 BMW 535i

The phrases on it are horribly gay, are is the custom fabric. And 260 HP from an M20?! That's what the Metric Mechanic M30s are supposed to make. M gills are tacky, the ride height looks funny, blah.
    Matt J.

'95 540/6- Jim C. chip, Bilsteins, B&B, For Sale!
    -Sold
    www.wichitabmw.com

At least it looks like it in decent shape...
    Lowered with blue h&r(?) springs, Bilsteins, tint, 19# design 3 injectors, Dual Magnaflow
    southwest WA

$7300 to find out who your daddy is.....

Quote Originally Posted by Alexlind123
    You're my hero.

It's a official, a gay e34...

I think this guy owns it...
    Love me, Love my car...

Gone but NEVER forgotten. :'(

And then...

What the F$*K!!!
    [2004 BMW 330i 225HP Sports Package, Steptronic Trans, Xenon Adaptive Lights

Default Warning... another #@#$$ RANT

Dinan will stop putting their name on aftermarket parts when they see this... man, it'd cost a lot to bring that 'back to scratch', its already over the edge.

Buy it only if cheap enough to part it.

These fikkin in-car video screens bug me. They cry out 'Wanker, Pervert, Paedophile if the word's 'Who's yo Daddy' are painted on the seat'

So can someone, anyone, please explain to me...

WTF have screens, playstations and entertainment **** in the back of the car? They just weight more and look silly and invite theives. If I have passengers I want them paying attention (and hanging on appropriately- I don't take well to them loosing hold of possessions or otherwise flopping around the interior and upsetting the delicate balance I am trying to maintain on the tyres as we negotiate corners at optimum speeds), not playing games'n ****... 4 Christs' sake!

and whilst we're on it, why do people stick screen in front of the dash-vents? This also says; 'yeah, k, I know you know I'm stupid cos I don't care where you see me put this useless toy and think- '**** dude, that will cook in the sun, freeze in the AC but above all won't last long enough to do either in front of the theives around here.' uh-oh, that's done it. I can feel it...

** Start of RANT **
    And why stick GPS screens on the windscreen directly in the way of one's field of view? Cos the map is more important than the road? Cos you don't know which way to go? Cos you think you always need to be told? Cos you don't care about the kid under the bumper when you're turning? When the @*k are people going to wake up and stop this stupid **** going on. OK a car PC is cool, but not unless its properly installed and configured with meaningful software and connectivity- ie: NO bling frills.

I am actually the kind that dislikes laws, but seriously, we do need to BAN:
    • Electronics and other kinds of **** stuck all over the inside of the windscreen as well as...
    • Stickers on windows that reduce view out the back
    • Paint and all kinds of templates fitted over lights that reduce output more than the standards mandate as a minimum
    • Blinding banks of brake/stop lights affixed to cars (now the manufacturers even overdo it, let alone the bling brigades toting $2 stick-on add-ons)
    • Blinding Xenons that burn the retinas out of drivers in oncoming traffic - or those watching what the hell those bright flashy lights are doing behind them.
    ** End of RANT **

for now.
    Last edited by genphreak; 05-29-2006 at 08:32 AM.

Join the Aussie
    540i LE yahoo forum

08/88 535i e34 M30+miller MAF, 'stiens, tints & teeth!

Quote Originally Posted by genphreak
    Dinan will stop putting their name on aftermarket parts when they see this... man, it'd cost a lot to bring that 'back to scratch', its already over the edge.

Buy it only if cheap enough to part it.

These fikkin in-car video screens bug me. They cry out 'Wanker, Pervert, Paedophile if the word's 'Who's yo Daddy' are painted on the seat'

So can someone, anyone, please explain to me...

WTF have screens, playstations and entertainment **** in the back of the car? They just weight more and look silly and invite theives. If I have passengers I want them paying attention (and hanging on appropriately- I don't take well to them loosing hold of possessions or otherwise flopping around the interior and upsetting the delicate balance I am trying to maintain on the tyres as we negotiate the corners at the highest possible speeds), not playing games'n ****... 4 Christs' sake!

and whilst we're on it, why do people stick screen in front of the dash-vents? This also says; 'yeah, k, I know you know I'm stupid cos I don't care where you see me put this useless toy and think- '**** dude, that will cook in the sun, freeze in the AC but above all won't last long enough to do either in front of the theives around here.' uh-oh, that's done it. I can feel it...

** Start of RANT **
    And why stick GPS screens on the windscreen directly in the way of one's field of view? Cos the map is more important than the road? Cos you don't know which way to go? Cos you think you always need to be told? Cos you don't care about the kid under the bumper when you're turning? When the @*k are people going to wake up and stop this stupid **** going on. OK a car PC is cool, but not unless its properly installed and configured with meaningful software and connectivity- re: NO bling frills.

I am actually the kind that dislikes laws, but seriously, we do need to BAN:
    • Electronics and other kinds of **** stuck all over the inside of the windscreen as well as...
    • Stickers windows that reduce view out the back
    • Paint and all kinds of templates fitted over lights that reduce output more than the standards mandate as a minimum
    • Blinding banks of brake/stop lights affixed to cars (now the manufacturers even overdo it, let alone the bling brigades toting $2 stick-on add-ons)
    • Blinding Xenons that burn the retinas of oncoming traffic (most of them)
    ** End of RANT **

for now.
    But I think regarding the cleaning up the mess at the windscreen, an exception is usage of gages that reflect of the windshield using it as a screen itself to show speed & rpm. That provides safer driving.

deleted air conditioning

yeh! all of that especially the blinding friggin part

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast