GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: Anyone use Menzerna car detail products ?

Default Anyone use Menzerna car detail products ?

I am getting ready to do the spring clean/detail - heard good things about this stuff - Was curious to hear anyone's comments on e34 usage.
    Derek A.
    90 535i 5 Speed - Style 5 17"

I used the intensive polish applied on my porter cable with a medium cut (orange) pad, then the final polish with a white pad. I didn't use the glaze product, but rather, I topped with Carnauba and gave it a good buff.

I was really pleased. It really deepened my black color, without making it look wet or artificial like some of the polymer type products. It also was effective at removing light swirls. It seemed less abrasive than "finesse it", and it didn't dry out as fast. The final polish was really good. I'd put this stuff in the high end category along with some of the other favorites. I know some people who use "Klasse" after the first two and get a good result.

Don't forget to clay it before you get started and post pix when you're done

tim
    o/______\o
    (Oo=00=oO)
    []=****=[]

I've only heard that name in passing once or twice. I know nothing about them, but I have no reason to try them over the products I've had excellent success with. I've been detailing for a long time (both personally and professionally) so if you'd like a list of products I would recommend I would be more than happy to post them. There isn't a lot of detail talk here so perhaps I should make a dedicated post about them if anyone is interested.
    -Seth- Vancouver, WA

535im is gone...

Quote Originally Posted by s_ribbens
    I've only heard that name in passing once or twice. I know nothing about them, but I have no reason to try them over the products I've had excellent success with. I've been detailing for a long time (both personally and professionally) so if you'd like a list of products I would recommend I would be more than happy to post them. There isn't a lot of detail talk here so perhaps I should make a dedicated post about them if anyone is interested.

please do.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexlind123
    You're my hero.

Will do. I'll need to take a bit so I can thoroughly put everything together though.
    -Seth- Vancouver, WA

535im is gone...

Ok, it's posted.
    -Seth- Vancouver, WA

535im is gone...

cant go wrong with german products on german paint. Mezerna is some of the best money can buy. Most people dont know but german paint is much different than american car paint. they insist on using paint with HIGH VOC content where it is illegal to do so in the US. they also Use a softer clear coat in germany that is less prone to chipping but more prone to denting. make sure and keep a good coat of wax on it and you shouldnt have that happen.