GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: Al Virus

Default Al Virus

ever heard of the guy? Beware he will un-rock your world.

I voluntarily installed a cool malware package with optional Dos active agents.

HOLEY SHYT MAN!!!! I had a couple challanging ones before but this one is the absolute ticket to DOOM.

They multiply even if removed in safe mode, I cleaned, cleansed, disinfected, re-registried, antispywared, antimalwared til it was cleaned than a whistle, ran it all night last night, good to go.

Boot up today,....another story, found another 2 or 3 and nuked them, everythings fine til a reboot....what reboot? LMAO I hate challanges where I loose. Boot sector isnt supposed to be touched according to Bios but they snuck past em.

Anyways im reinstalling XP and will have to reconfigure XP to look like a mans battleship instead of the defauly gay-O-L looking and working POS that it is.

I wish I made money...sigh.

Vodka bottles full which is about the best thing going on besides my slut which knows I'm kinda in a different world when someone stole my master of all PC's from me...

I dont need help so dont bother, I know Im an ass for not ghosting the system (which I just received 2 days ago)...time travel and hindsight...

Ill shut up now.

PS ok thats what I want my computer to do below.
    Last edited by 632 Regal; 05-22-2006 at 06:37 PM.
    95 E34 530I V2.37
    ===========
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

John F. Kennedy

Default I wish

that all those people that make this nasty virus crap up and put it out there for the rest of us to get hammered by it ,had to pay each one of us for the cost of the damage. Maybe that would slow this sh*t down. Malware and spyware bleeders should be tossed in jail too.

the manager and i were talking about these ****tard douchbag jizztrap virus ******s one day, and he brought up his wife saying the women she works with were talking about how cute it was that one of their brothers makes computer virus's, we were annoyed that we couldn't find out where he lived and download a savage beating
    all america wants is cold beer warm cat and a place to take a poop with a door on it

I disagree, I mean I dont like antivirus progs slowing the world down that dont work, it's that fact that i have to use my kids pc with sticky keys from my GF's kid spilling sand or juice or whatever down it. I will hook the crap back up but reinstalling like 50 progs sucks cause their not in the registry anymore...

hopefully I lost them malware/virus/ hijackers. Ill remain in hiding from them but the guns are loaded with several extra clips.

I remember whan I only had one computer...them days really sucked.

Quote Originally Posted by duby55
    that all those people that make this nasty virus crap up and put it out there for the rest of us to get hammered by it ,had to pay each one of us for the cost of the damage. Maybe that would slow this sh*t down. Malware and spyware bleeders should be tossed in jail too.
    95 E34 530I V2.37
    ===========
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

John F. Kennedy

Quote Originally Posted by winfred
    ...we were annoyed that we couldn't find out where he lived and download a savage beating
    Ahh, so true. Wish I could get the addresses of those Nigerian scammers. They are really starting to piss me off. Have received over a dozen in the last year alone.
    Freude am Fahren - Damn straight!