GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: FS: complete mint blk int for E34

Default FS: complete mint blk int for E34

Hey guys, i've been holding onto this for awhile. One member told me he wanted it then backed out twice then a buddy of mine told me to hold it for him and finally called telling me he's coming over to pick it up and half hour later backs out

Anyways enough is enough I want this gone.

Package includes mint blk e34 power/heated seats. Rears have headrests.
    Almost mint 9/10 blk door panels.
    mint blk dash.
    center consule
    glove box
    etc
    Pretty much everything you would need to change to a blk int.

I'm open right now to offers. I'm not sure what this stuff should be listed at. If any body has and opinions or experience in selling a int please feel free to give price sugestions.
    Also when inquiring please keep in mind that I live in Ottawa, Canada. About 40mins/1hour to the boarder Ogdensburg, NY and that shipping might be a few $$$. My postal code is k2c-0l3 if anybody is looking for a qoute. Please only inquire if your are SERIOUS ABOUT BUYING. I can't stand to deal with someone else who drags me around for months when they clearly have no intention of buying. Don't intend to sound rude but i'm sure you all know what i'm talking about.

They are currently all wrapped up in my garage i'll try to get some pics up shortly.

Thanks for reading

Lee.

Make me a deal for everything. Let me know shipped to Toronto... unless you're going to roll with us to the meet... then we can just hook up
    :: HIDCanada.com | Illuminating Your World

Trying to convince a buddy to go to the meet with me in his M5. If he's in then i'll go. I did some research and can't find too many prices for int's. Found one from this board and the asking price was 625 usd. But that one wasn't as nice nor did it include dash, center consule, glove box etc.
    I want to say $800cdn don't know if thats reasonable. ??
    Last edited by Lee in Ottawa; 05-20-2006 at 11:21 PM.

I just picked up a new tan interior for my '90 at a whopping $2,000usd...

Jesus 2,000.00usd!!
    Thats alot of money, wish i could sell mine for that. Did you get it off ebay? Where did you buy it from

Here ya go. bunch of pics in this thread. http://bimmerforums.com/forum/showth...=1#post5089615
    Qube let me know if your interested. I have the dash as well as a glove box, pillars (where the seats belts go) and i think i have the full center consul hiding somewhere.