GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OT: Lawn tractor blues

Default OT: Lawn tractor blues

So,,,my renter comes and says,,,,'the lawn mower (rider), wont work"
    So,,I go out,,,,and look,,,fisrt,,battery is dead,,,so,,,charged it,,,,then,,,it cranks,,but no start. (yes,,had gas),,,so,,checked the air filfer,,fuel filter,,,pulled the plugs,,,looked ast them,,,,lil wet, but fresh fuel smell,,,,drained the carburetor bowel,,,,tried firing it up, again and again,,,,nope. !@#$'ers!!
    While trying to think of what i missed,(k,,,has to have spark,,,,fuel,,air,),,I looked at the fuel in the tank,,and the gas was blue colored. WTF??
    So,,I asked my renter if he had put any gas in the tank,,he said,,,,"uh,,yeah,,,from the gas tank in the shed" I said,,,,
    'perhaps,,,was it one marked 40:1?" He sais yes.
    Wellll, ****. Ok.
    So,,drained out the tank,,,,re-drained the carb bowel,,,filled it with fresh straight gas, touched it off,,and started like a champ.

Point is,,,sometimes it is the simplest answer to a problem, that hairballs you the most,,while trying to diagnose, compounded by someone who worked on it that didnt give a s**t about the machine involved, that you assume is smart enough to operate it, or maintain it, you can fix with a little patience and diagnostic work,,,, will save you heaps, in the long run.
    (gasping for breath,,,sheesh,,,that was a long sentence)

Youre too nice...giving the renters their own mower
    Lowered with blue h&r(?) springs, Bilsteins, tint, 19# design 3 injectors, Dual Magnaflow
    southwest WA

renters are funny people, you do what you can so you get that check each month.
    95 E34 530I V2.37
    ===========
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

John F. Kennedy

Some of my parent's renters are painters, they are painting our eaves and gutters next weekend.
    Lowered with blue h&r(?) springs, Bilsteins, tint, 19# design 3 injectors, Dual Magnaflow
    southwest WA

i ****ing hate renters, we have two atached to our house and the sooner we sell this pain in the ass the better, if it's not some douchebag growing weed in the storage room (been there) it's some old bitch with a glass against the wall listening for noise to bitch about, then theres the extra **** to break like water heaters, ovens, ac units, and plumbing is a whole other world, if the *******s are not flushing grease down the shitter they are trying to put coke cans down the garbadge disposal, anyone want some great investment property?
    all america wants is cold beer warm cat and a place to take a poop with a door on it

Did you report it to the police or get on the blackmail bandwagon?

Quote Originally Posted by winfred
    i ****ing hate renters, we have two atached to our house and the sooner we sell this pain in the ass the better, if it's not some douchebag growing weed in the storage room (been there)..........

cops came and swept up the remains that they left when they moved out and took what info we had, don't know or care if they got caught

Quote Originally Posted by BigKriss
    Did you report it to the police or get on the blackmail bandwagon?
    all america wants is cold beer warm cat and a place to take a poop with a door on it

I didnt provide the mower,,,its mine,, the renter just mows near his place (with my mower),,,this as a acre 6 piece,,,and my renters are in my log cabin, down the road a bit,,usually they are very responsible,,,,,but,,,****ed up my mower,,,,then,,,who gets to fix it. Thank God they dont have access to my reloading bench.

Yeah,,,renters can set up a meth lab in the toilet or a grow op in the shed,,,im lucky these kids are responsible,,and not into that sh*t.
    I see the results of shitbird renters,,,,day to day in my work, then get to haul their asses to the hospital, when they F' them selves up. Job Security, I say.

If all it cost me so far was a few hours of cussing over a @W#%$^##'ing lawn mower,I guess im lucky.

Sounds like im too nice to be a landlord. Well,,off to spend some quality time at the loading bench.

Concrete the lawn, and paint the concrete green.... fixed

Gone but NEVER forgotten. :'(

And then...

Quote Originally Posted by Nick.Hay
    Concrete the lawn, and paint the concrete green.... fixed
    I wish,,,,,,thats a helluva lotta concrete. Hmm,,,Goats,,,sheep,,,,

I hate mowing,,,then again,,i hate sheep. reminds me,,wheres my knee boots,,,,,,

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast