GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone here form PML motorsports lately??

Default Anyone here form PML motorsports lately??

Anyone know/here anything from Peter (pmlmotorsports) lately?? I emailed him about centric rings about 2 weeks ago and sent him a few pm's about them but he never responded. I was also supposed to meet him on a freeway rest stop 2 weeks ago on Thursday and I went all the way there and he never showed up to give me the rings.

your WTB is for the metal piece that goes across the front of the car over the bumper?

huh?

I think what he meant by rings = hub centric rings for some wheels.

www.KaRealtySF.com
    Build Date: 05-1995 /Engine: m50tu /Automatic Transmission /ABS /NO ASC /Open Differential /EAT Chip

Look under E34 530's sig.

WTB: grill piece that goes in between the grills and under the headlights for an e34 wide grill.
    Matt J.

'95 540/6- Jim C. chip, Bilsteins, B&B, For Sale!
    -Sold
    www.wichitabmw.com

Quote Originally Posted by BillionPa
    your WTB is for the metal piece that goes across the front of the car over the bumper?
    Nah, its the plastic piece that surrounds the kidney grills and goes under the headlights.

Doh.

www.KaRealtySF.com
    Build Date: 05-1995 /Engine: m50tu /Automatic Transmission /ABS /NO ASC /Open Differential /EAT Chip

Homer Simpson.

Quote Originally Posted by E34 530
    Anyone know/here anything from Peter (pmlmotorsports) lately?? I emailed him about centric rings about 2 weeks ago and sent him a few pm's about them but he never responded. I was also supposed to meet him on a freeway rest stop 2 weeks ago on Thursday and I went all the way there and he never showed up to give me the rings.

I spoke to him on the phone a couple of weeks ago, but have not heard from him since.

It does not seem to be unusual for him to float in and out of this board, but I'm surprised that he did not show up for your planned meeting, and then did not contact you to explain- does not sound like Pete. I hope everything's OK with him.

Bret.

Quote Originally Posted by Rigmaster
    I spoke to him on the phone a couple of weeks ago, but have not heard from him since.

It does not seem to be unusual for him to float in and out of this board, but I'm surprised that he did not show up for your planned meeting, and then did not contact you to explain- does not sound like Pete. I hope everything's OK with him.

Bret.
    Well after waiting for him after an hour and some change, I called him and he said he just "drove by the stop." i understand if he had a sudden change in plans, but at least have the decency to call me and let me know so I'm not waiting there like an idiot.

Nah, its the plastic piece that surrounds the kidney grills and goes under the headlights.
    that piece is made of steel and has a plastic insert behind the kidney grills, which are also plastic.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast