GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: ac schnitzer body

Default ac schnitzer body

can some one help me find a ac schnitzer body kit for my 93' 525i?

Quote Originally Posted by weazman187
    Your best bet is to visit some German boards, and ask there.

You could take some time piecing a complete kit together,
    starting with this.
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/AC-SCHNITZER-B...QQcmdZViewItem

why don't you fill out your profile so people will know how to help you?

If you live in north america you can try bavauto.com - they had full line of the kit last time I saw their catalog...

deleted air conditioning

Not sure what you are going for with the body kit and the 20" rims. Sounds like you are heading to tackyville and trying to get there in a hurry. Again, if you are looking for bling and fast and furious type body mods, please sell your car and buy a honda. Take a look at the cars on this board. They almost all have mods of some sort and there are plenty that look amazing without looking ghetto. John K's car is a perfect example. Damn thing is full of extras but looks clean and mean. How long have you had the car? I ask this because before I spend $2-$4000 on blingy accessories, I would make sure the basics are up to snuff like: control arms, brakes, bushings, water pump, belts, hoses, gaskets, spark plugs, O2 sensors etc.

Sorry for the rant and the edgy response but these cars are in a class all by themselves and should remain that way. Respect your car and love your car and you'll get more mileage out of the car and this forum.

Just my 2 cents.

Michael
    Mustbr8kfree
    1995 525i, Shadowline,EAT chip, Alpine

Quote Originally Posted by 1995 525i
    Not sure what you are going for with the body kit and the 20" rims. Sounds like you are heading to tackyville and trying to get there in a hurry. Again, if you are looking for bling and fast and furious type body mods, please sell your car and buy a honda. Take a look at the cars on this board. They almost all have mods of some sort and there are plenty that look amazing without looking ghetto. John K's car is a perfect example. Damn thing is full of extras but looks clean and mean. How long have you had the car? I ask this because before I spend $2-$4000 on blingy accessories, I would make sure the basics are up to snuff like: control arms, brakes, bushings, water pump, belts, hoses, gaskets, spark plugs, O2 sensors etc.

Sorry for the rant and the edgy response but these cars are in a class all by themselves and should remain that way. Respect your car and love your car and you'll get more mileage out of the car and this forum.

Just my 2 cents.

Michael
    Wow, I didn't see anywhere in his post about getting 20" blings, having a worn suspension, or needing any maintainence (unless that was in another post). All he asked was where he could get an ACS body kit, which isn't gaudy by any means. It's not like he's asking for a combat kit and an F40, double-decker spoiler...

EDIT: I just saw the other post...hahahahaha. Sorry^

Talk to Frank at www.dtmpassion.de

Hes got the full kit in stock... they dont make it anymore, and he has hinted that he has lots of availability. Romeo929 over at bimmerforums recently got the front spoiler from him.

I was going to go with the ACS hottness... but with how much I drive on construction sites and the size of my drop, Id destroy it in a month

Quote Originally Posted by NH004
    Your best bet is to visit some German boards, and ask there.

You could take some time piecing a complete kit together,
    starting with this.
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/AC-SCHNITZER-B...QQcmdZViewItem

Any kind souls in England want to buy this and ship it to me???

Quote Originally Posted by hey808
    Wow, I didn't see anywhere in his post about getting 20" blings, having a worn suspension, or needing any maintainence (unless that was in another post). All he asked was where he could get an ACS body kit, which isn't gaudy by any means. It's not like he's asking for a combat kit and an F40, double-decker spoiler...

EDIT: I just saw the other post...hahahahaha. Sorry^
    Nay problem! I guess the 20" wheel thing bent me a little out of shape. I don't dislike the ACS body kit and wouldn't say no to it if it found its way to my doorstep.

Peace
    Mustbr8kfree
    1995 525i, Shadowline,EAT chip, Alpine