GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looks good and cheap too

Default Looks good and cheap too

I'm not looking to buy was checking out craigslist to try to sell my gf's Volvo (98 s70 T5 if anyone's interested contact me)

...and found this e34...somewhere in New Jersey but it doesn't say where.

http://newjersey.craigslist.org/car/156517178.html

Quote Originally Posted by KenB
    I'm not looking to buy was checking out craigslist to try to sell my gf's Volvo (98 s70 T5 if anyone's interested contact me)

...and found this e34...somewhere in New Jersey but it doesn't say where.

http://newjersey.craigslist.org/car/156517178.html
    Didn't you lower your car with Eibach's? You need an updated picture.
    [2004 BMW 330i 225HP Sports Package, Steptronic Trans, Xenon Adaptive Lights

I did put new Bilsteins on it but decided not to lower it. I do need to update my pic though...been working on the Volvo this week to try and get it ready to sell.

Wow, if the car checks out thats a helluva good deal

Present: Black 1995 525i | Past: Red 1989 535i; Black 1985 535i

I emailed the seller; this is his reply below. I've never heard of it being done this way but I personally wouldn't be interested in buying a car long distance at any price. Maybe someone else might be interested though.

Hello, I have been promoted at my work and they sent me to Toronto,Canada,the car is with me.
    The car has a clean title it is in perfect mechanical and phisycal condition. And it's an american car.
    I have tryed to register it here but the fees are to expensive and it isn't a very good deal for me.So i have decided to sell it to US, I need a very fast and clean sale because I decided to buy another car here and I need to secure the downpaymnet for the other car, this is why the
    car's price is so low I want to be sure that I sell it fast.

Being a new employee here,I have to dedicate myself to work and i do not have a lot of time to meet every client, so i decided to use an escrow company,and they will take care of the transaction.
    The company's name is Better Business Bureau INC and I fully trust them.

If you are interested in buing the car, please register to www.e-bbb.org and send me your username ( mail used for registration ) so i can start the deal,for the car to be shipped to you to have it inspected, after both of us agree the terms.
    Thank you

run for the hills !!that sounds like the newest scam to grace our beautiful country.

check it out carefuly before you do any thing.

I did a Yahoo search on e-bbb.org, and Electronic Better busiess Bureau. Both searchs revealed nothing, implying that the e-bbb.org domain is new. They claim there parent company is IDIS in Australia, A quick search on IDIS Australia returns a drug company. Also notice that the "bureau" is choped off in the banner at the top of their home page.

Car is in America, Seller is in Canada, escrow company is based Australia, seller is in a BIG hurry. Has all the makings of an internet scam. maybe I am just over cautiouse, but it seems to me just giving power of attorney to a friend in his old town would be sufficient and cheaper.

Also, I would istantly distrust any company that so blatantly borrowed the BBB name.

I got an email like that from Nigeria.

That's a pretty ugly page heh. Good work to the detectives on this board, swooping down on this scam!
    :: HIDCanada.com | Illuminating Your World

The website asks for credit card info and is NOT a secure site (not https). I wouldn't go near it. No verisign, no paypal, just send us your info. Yeah, OK, sure I will. Anyone can put up a website like that. Looks like a phishing scam.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast