GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: 1994 530 Broken Passenger and Driver Seats

Default 1994 530 Broken Passenger and Driver Seats

After purchasing the "Bently's Manual", I noticed it didn't have what I was looking for. I was hoping to find some information on fixing my seats. Both of the seats veer inward towards the stick. Although the seats do work properly (All the seat's electronic functions work), the un-natural veer has created back problems for me and my wife... Any suggestions? Thanks!!

Search for "twistitis"
    Lowered with blue h&r(?) springs, Bilsteins, tint, 19# design 3 injectors, Dual Magnaflow
    southwest WA

Quote Originally Posted by chadsahs
    After purchasing the "Bently's Manual", I noticed it didn't have what I was looking for. I was hoping to find some information on fixing my seats. Both of the seats veer inward towards the stick. Although the seats do work properly (All the seat's electronic functions work), the un-natural veer has created back problems for me and my wife... Any suggestions? Thanks!!
    I think this type of information would be a bit too peculiar for a manual that tells how to fix a car...
    Perhaps you can see an exploded view of the seat at realoem.com to aide at repairs?

deleted air conditioning

Thank you for the site for the schematics... Is there a way to find substitue seat parts for the 94 530 series? I've recently asked the Korean BMW service station about a price quote, they gave me W680,000 which is equal to $685 per seat... This doesn't include the labor cost. I guess this is what is expected working in Seoul, South Korea with a US-Spec BMW. Any suggestions before I spend an arm and a leg?

Follow up on that first recommendation about twisted seats. Search
    :: HIDCanada.com | Illuminating Your World

Dinan chip, Bilstein sports w H&R, RD sways, RD strut brace, 750 bushings, Zimmermans/MetalMasters, O.E. M Pars, Eisenmann muffler