GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: rear dor panel

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default rear dor panel

Im removing my rear door panel and i got all the door clips out and it still wont let completely lose i dont own the Bently manual so im still a little ignorant on the subject can some one help me? and im replaccing all my bumper trim any idea on how to remove it?

ok mate, youve released all the push clips, theres a screw to undo in the door handle under a small cover which you have to dig out. unscrew your door button, then pull the top of the panel away from the door its pretty tuff but a sharp yank will do it. Do the next part right and you wont break the black clip. With the outer edges of the panel and the top part free, slide it up as hard as u can and it'll come away, you'll have to undo the window switch connector and handle cable too. Once its off you'll figure the clip out. Are you doing front or rear bumper trims?

im doing all of it im replacing it with euro trim, im also going to replace the back bumper as well, the loing black one, i wont do anything to the front strip, just the corners and the back. and where did you get your lights from, very nice ride.

The bumper trim comes off as follows,
    rear:
    using a screwdriver lever the bottom of the middle peice out first as soon as you get a little out, youll see how it goes. the corner peices come out by levering the part on the rear part of the bumper and slide the side part rearward.
    front:
    the front comes off the same only here the corner parts come off first, then the centre part.
    Oh thanks about my lights, theyre standard but the top is painted with red model painting paint and then laquered over.

thanks i appreciate the help, and i wasnt referring to your rear lights, your front signals and headlights where did you get those from, and what about those wheels did you snag a deal somewhere, they look awesome.

I got the signals from a local place near where I live, Liverpool, England and the wheels mail order from a place in Essex England too they where £700 all in not sure what that converts to in US though. Can give you contacts if you want, thanks for the comments!

Quote Originally Posted by the knight rider
    I got the signals from a local place near where I live, Liverpool, England and the wheels mail order from a place in Essex England too they where £700 all in not sure what that converts to in US though. Can give you contacts if you want, thanks for the comments!
    good deal man, ah dont worry about it shipping would kill me, im better ordering them here, thanks for the help and keep her looking new as always.