GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I felt so sorry for this 7

Default I felt so sorry for this 7

I was out washing my car after work and this car drives up.

I glance up front my intent focus on my wheels and think

"what is the matter with that e34-its deformed."

I am looking at the lip on the truck and thinking "how did they do that?"

Then I realized,

", it's a 7." Poor thing. With the M pars it looks like a granny in a mini skirt and a midriff baring top. It looks ridiculous.

And the car was so filthy.

A dude (about 25) and his lady were there to bat some balls at the baseball diamond across the street.

I know I have to zip it, but I just want to say "dude...give her a bath." Then I start to fantasize about pulling a bottle of P21S wheel cleaner and silently handing it to him, but I think "nah, he would just hit me."

When they drove off, the car creaked and barely had enough power to pull away. It probably had not had an oil change since before the last time those wheels were washed. It was too sad.

I was glad my car was facing the other way so she didn't have to see an abused cousin.

Dinan chip, Bilstein sports w H&R, RD sways, RD strut brace, 750 bushings, Zimmermans/MetalMasters, O.E. M Pars, Eisenmann muffler

1993 525iA M50TU
    Black on Black...need pics
    208,888 miles

Gayle,

The California sun sure has aged you. Seems just the other day you looked a lot younger. Oh yeah, someone should just shoot that 7 and put it out of its misery.

Quote Originally Posted by fujioko
    Gayle,

The California sun sure has aged you. Seems just the other day you looked a lot younger. Oh yeah, someone should just shoot that 7 and put it out of its misery.

You mean my cousin Elizabeth who is channeling the spirit of Marilyn Monroe?
    Dinan chip, Bilstein sports w H&R, RD sways, RD strut brace, 750 bushings, Zimmermans/MetalMasters, O.E. M Pars, Eisenmann muffler

Or they could just give it a wash, and a polish...

Gone but NEVER forgotten. :'(

And then...

Careful!, I think someone just stepped on my toes
    gale
    92 735i 5-spd, turbo project finally underway!

Quote Originally Posted by gale
    Careful!, I think someone just stepped on my toes
    Nah, your 7 looks great. A 5 speed with the beautiful skin yours has deserves pretty shoes.

This was an auto. I listened as he drove off. I would have cut him slack on the sporty looks (however filthy) if the car had the ___ to back it up, but it didn't.

Edit: Is there such a thing as an M powered 7? I spent a long time trying to see if his m pars were real or replicias. They were so filthy it was hard to tell from across the street. I was trying to be discrete. Finally decided they were replicas.
    Last edited by Gayle; 04-18-2006 at 06:35 PM.

I feel more sorry for this 7.

www.KaRealtySF.com
    Build Date: 05-1995 /Engine: m50tu /Automatic Transmission /ABS /NO ASC /Open Differential /EAT Chip

perhaps you could not put our head of state in a suggestive pose in your signature, i find it almost as disgusting as winfred's signature.

Germans: Why can't they make everything?

Quote Originally Posted by Gayle
    Is there such a thing as an M powered 7?
    The factory never pursued an M version of the e32, but European models had a large selection of M-tech options such as sport suspension, etc. Alpina, Hartge, Dinan, and Schnitzer, along with perhaps numerous other tuners did aftermarket variations on 750's such as twin turbos, suspension mods, ground effects, etc. I sold a set of banjo bolts to a fellow BMW owner in Denver a few months ago who has a 750 twin turbo, now that would be awesome!

e38 740's with the factory sports package came stock with M-parallel's & with their more aggressive stance and power to back it up, I must admit they look quite fitting. There's a group down in Alamogordo that imports grey market e32's & e38's, one day I'm hoping they'll bring over a short wheelbase 750 with the m73 motor, at least I can dream anyway
    gale
    92 735i 5-spd, turbo project finally underway!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast