GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: looking for help....need a e34 m5 ecu???

Red_One Guest

Default looking for help....need a e34 m5 ecu???

Hi I'm a fellow 5er enthusiast except i drive an e28. Mainly over at mye28.com. But my buddy has a 92 M5. I was wondering if you guys can help me out. Does anyone have a 92 M5 e34 ECU for sale. Or know of any place that sales them. My buddy cant find one. Well actualy the shop he went to cant find one anywhere and they're gonna charge him $800 for a new one, or rebuilt......but they're looking in Germany now. I'm just trying to help a him out. Anybody have any info for me? I'd appreciate any help. Thanks in advance.

Default try...

www.car-part.com, here are two for 92's

Engine Computer
    BMW M5 0-261-200-350 008937 $600 ASU/Merasian Auto Parts USA-MI(Zeeland) E-mail 1-800-695-1021
    Engine Computer
    BMW M5 0 261 200 350 010670 $600 ASU/Merasian Auto Parts USA-MI(Zeeland) E-mail 1-800-695-1021
    "..Torchinski v. Peterson that it is legal to carry a concealed weapon, so long the weapon is totally slick like a huge ass machine gun that you carry under a trench coat, like in the Matrix."

Quote Originally Posted by Red_One
    Hi I'm a fellow 5er enthusiast except i drive an e28. Mainly over at mye28.com. But my buddy has a 92 M5. I was wondering if you guys can help me out. Does anyone have a 92 M5 e34 ECU for sale. Or know of any place that sales them. My buddy cant find one. Well actualy the shop he went to cant find one anywhere and they're gonna charge him $800 for a new one, or rebuilt......but they're looking in Germany now. I'm just trying to help a him out. Anybody have any info for me? I'd appreciate any help. Thanks in advance.

What is wrong with his ECU? I may be able to help you fix it, depending on the problem.

Mark

Yeah a new ecu sounds a little bit presumptuous.