GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NJ BMW owners (No Circle BMW):

Default NJ BMW owners (No Circle BMW):

Don't EVER go to Circle BMW in West Longbranch, NJ. The sales associates are extremely snotty and ignorant. Anyway, last time I went to the dealer to get parts, (as I was leaving) I beeped at my friend numerous times because he was going out the wrong exit and I flipped him off kidding around. Anyway, 2 months later I go to the dealer to pick some parts up and this guy comes out of the building and tells me to never come back again because I was giving the finger to salesmen and I was beeping for no reason. He then proceeded to tell me I burnt out. This is where I lost it. I told him there's no way an e34 530 automatic can burn out just from hitting the gas from a stop. I then proceeded to tell him what had happened last time and why I was beeping. He said he didn't care and that I wasn't allowed to do business there anymore. I got right in his face and proceeded to tell him he didn't know **** about these cars other than he gets commision for selling a 325i to a family who can't spell BMW. I found out that there's an ever closer BMW dealer to me, so I will be going there instead. You think I should back with my pickup truck and smoke the tires in front of the sales department?? It really sucks because the parts guy was really cool and we started to become friends, but oh well. I can't believe they would lose a customer over such a dumb situation, but then again, I guess it doesn't matter because they charge someone 125 dollars to change a blinker bulb.
    Last edited by E34 530; 04-10-2006 at 05:35 PM.

Bro - I don't go to dealerships period lol. I forget what area in NJ you're from, but if you ever need a cheap local price, you can go to Zygmunts (www.bimmerparts.com) they are located about 10 mins from my door step. They were going to send me my Bilstein Sport shocks with "free shipping" but I told them I'd pick up, so they cut like $50 off the price! Great guys - they helped us a lot with our M6 they truly know these cars inside and out.

Is that pic in your sig from outside of Six Flags? If not, I see a car like that black one everyday when I go to work.

If I remember right andrea, he's close to six flags, not sure.

sorry to hear that. I've had good experiences with circle BMW but I despise desimone BMW, so I can understand where you are coming from. Unless you need a part that instant I find its best to plan ahead and order from pelicanparts

'90 535i
    UUC SSK, Bilstein shocks, Eibach spings, EAT chip, CAI, Super Sprint exhaust, Hella euro headlights, HID kit, M5 spoiler

Funny... Somehow I had the idea Ziggy's was somewhere around West Chester. When I saw your post here this morning and discovered that they're in Doylestown, I went for a visit. They had most of what I needed on the spot, and are getting a few other unusual items for me. They are a lot less expensive than Thompson's parts who's just up the road a couple miles. Not to mention the friendly office dog who was unreasonably fascinated with the smell of my two pooches on my jeans.

That is quite a place. They aren't making them like that any more. BTW, do you know the name of the friendly helpful young fellow in the office? I forgot to ask him.

It just ticks me off that two weeks ago I bought stuff from Thompson's that I could have gotten from Ziggy for half of what I paid.

Yeah - they steal a lot of business from the dealer, but thats fine with me. I think his name is Chris.

Another great independent is Bimmers Only in Bordentown, NJ. Down and dirty shop - they know the tricks of the trade.

Smoke them pick up tires. Back up, and smoke em' again!!! Some guys are real wankers when it comes to reality.
    PI

Quote Originally Posted by piman
    Smoke them pick up tires. Back up, and smoke em' again!!! Some guys are real wankers when it comes to reality.
    Use the brakes, too and smoke the tires until you are enveloped in a stinky white cloud.
    Lowered with blue h&r(?) springs, Bilsteins, tint, 19# design 3 injectors, Dual Magnaflow
    southwest WA

Quote Originally Posted by Jon K
    Bro - I don't go to dealerships period lol. I forget what area in NJ you're from, but if you ever need a cheap local price, you can go to Zygmunts (www.bimmerparts.com) they are located about 10 mins from my door step. They were going to send me my Bilstein Sport shocks with "free shipping" but I told them I'd pick up, so they cut like $50 off the price! Great guys - they helped us a lot with our M6 they truly know these cars inside and out.
    That would be sweet if I had a place like that around where I live, but I don't think there is such a place. I went to another dealer today and the parts guy was totally cool. He has a really well-done e30 that is a stroker and was admiring the e34 today. We shot the **** about cars for awhile and is very down to earth. He also appreciates the amount of effort I'm putting into the car for being 17 years old and that I'm attempting to do some of the work myself. He already gave me a discount on parts the first day I met him, so it didn't go too bad I guess.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast