GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: NJ BMW owners (No Circle BMW):

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default NJ BMW owners (No Circle BMW):

Don't EVER go to Circle BMW in West Longbranch, NJ. The sales associates are extremely snotty and ignorant. Anyway, last time I went to the dealer to get parts, (as I was leaving) I beeped at my friend numerous times because he was going out the wrong exit and I flipped him off kidding around. Anyway, 2 months later I go to the dealer to pick some parts up and this guy comes out of the building and tells me to never come back again because I was giving the finger to salesmen and I was beeping for no reason. He then proceeded to tell me I burnt out. This is where I lost it. I told him there's no way an e34 530 automatic can burn out just from hitting the gas from a stop. I then proceeded to tell him what had happened last time and why I was beeping. He said he didn't care and that I wasn't allowed to do business there anymore. I got right in his face and proceeded to tell him he didn't know **** about these cars other than he gets commision for selling a 325i to a family who can't spell BMW. I found out that there's an ever closer BMW dealer to me, so I will be going there instead. You think I should back with my pickup truck and smoke the tires in front of the sales department?? It really sucks because the parts guy was really cool and we started to become friends, but oh well. I can't believe they would lose a customer over such a dumb situation, but then again, I guess it doesn't matter because they charge someone 125 dollars to change a blinker bulb.
    Last edited by E34 530; 04-10-2006 at 05:35 PM.