GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Bimmerfest pics--You are there

Default Bimmerfest pics--You are there

This year Bimmerfest was in Santa Barbara. There were about 1500 cars registered, 3,000+ attendees, (but only 26 e34s registered and not everyone who registered attended).

From Bimmer.info it was Califblue (Mike), his friend Pat with the touring, Liquidtiger 720 (Josh), SC David, Pyro, and Hypr5.

Mike, Pat, and I met up in the LA Harbor area and we picked up Josh north of LA. Mike's car went beserk this morning when he gassed it up (maybe a bad O2 sensor) so he couldn't drive it after all his detailing work. Pat races Porsches and drives his touring like a man. I knew I was in trouble when I was redlining it and weaving in and out and dodging cars just in the 2 blocks from the Starbucks to the freeway ramp. But I was so flattered latter when I heard from Mike that Pat said "that chick can drive" but it helps to have a good car.

Saw a group of 5 various bmws travelling together. When we got to Topanga Canyon and got Josh, I was blown away but how beautiful his car was in person. His paint job is to die for.

Even though I have clay barred my car and waxed it, it looked pathetic next to Josh's. And my apline white is yellow looking next to Josh and Pat's. But mine is Alpine White II and theres is III.

It was sooooo fun driving up the coast together--our 3 white e34s. Josh has some pics of this. We picked up a black e28 and a couple of other cars as we got closer, but the big caravan was no where in sight.

Here is pulling into the fairgrounds.

Last edited by Gayle; 04-09-2006 at 03:37 PM.
    Dinan chip, Bilstein sports w H&R, RD sways, RD strut brace, 750 bushings, Zimmermans/MetalMasters, O.E. M Pars, Eisenmann muffler

We picked up SC David and the 4 of us parked together. I was really surprised that people came and looked at our cars. One guy used to have a 540 and you could tell he was really sorry he sold it.

An e34 M5 pulled in and it was like royalty arrived. It has an eisenmann that was straight piped and it was loud. I wasn't about the look of the alpina wheels.

Last edited by Gayle; 04-09-2006 at 01:05 AM.
    Dinan chip, Bilstein sports w H&R, RD sways, RD strut brace, 750 bushings, Zimmermans/MetalMasters, O.E. M Pars, Eisenmann muffler

Default The Sharks

There were lots of coupes there but it was the sharks that I loved.

We actually thought this one had too much chrome. Never thought I would hear myself say that.

Default My favorite

I really liked this car cause it was such a unique color and even the engine bay was that color.

Default This one is for sale and we all wanted it

except that it is auto....

Default Over the top modifications--Brodee this is for you

cause we know how you love skirts.

Check the little hinges that allow this one to fold up.
    Last edited by Gayle; 04-09-2006 at 01:06 AM.

Default More ground dragging skirts

Default But wait--theres more

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast