GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Project Apocolyps

Default Project Apocolyps

Hey guys, I'm trying to get advice from as many people as possible because I'm going to perform the impossible. I'm in the middle of building a 1200rwhp 5 series. So far its an M30 head with a custom 290 cam with an 11.2 mil lift, custom racing light weight rockers from korman, billet rocker retainers, triple titanium valve springs, ported and polished, an M102 block with custom hyperstrength rods, and intake manifold i am biulding with equal length runners and 12 injector slots, and an M5 drivtrain on the way. there is more but i realized it was too small for my aplication after I bought it so if anyone needs spare parts including performance parts ask away. All I ask is for small advice on how to suck hidden horsepower on these engines because I know their capabilities, and boy can they pump power, even reliably. I'll be responding to any replies daily and i hope this turns out to be a very large thread because there are still untold secrets of the turbo m30.
    Last edited by RTLoui; 04-02-2006 at 06:13 PM.

oh yea the m30 has huge potential the csl racers had 425-475 hp normally asperated, good luck
    all america wants is cold beer warm cat and a place to take a poop with a door on it

oh yea I frogot to mention the small little t-100 goin in there

I should have pictures of the built head in here within the next couple days and oh yea I have enough E30 spare parts to build another car so if anyone needs them I'll be more than happy to get rid of them. Plus this is the car that I'm trying to go after because this car is an animal.
    http://www.vsmotor.no/en_pictures.html

do you have e30 front airdam, for a 1990?

Sorry I gave it to my dad for his rebuild.

Quote Originally Posted by RTLoui
    Hey guys, I'm trying to get advice from as many people as possible because I'm going to perform the impossible. I'm in the middle of building a 1200rwhp 5 series. So far its an M30 head with a custom 290 cam with an 11.2 mil lift, custom racing light weight rockers from korman, billet rocker retainers, triple titanium valve springs, ported and polished, an M102 block with custom hyperstrength rods, and intake manifold i am biulding with equal length runners and 12 injector slots, and an M5 drivtrain on the way. there is more but i realized it was too small for my aplication after I bought it so if anyone needs spare parts including performance parts ask away. All I ask is for small advice on how to suck hidden horsepower on these engines because I know their capabilities, and boy can they pump power, even reliably. I'll be responding to any replies daily and i hope this turns out to be a very large thread because there are still untold secrets of the turbo m30.

Bro... wtf. "I am in the middle of builing a 1200rwhp 5 series" and all you have is headwork which we have no evidence of.

A t-100? New to me.

12 injector slots are completely unnecessary. Hyperstrength rods? Are you building a space ship.

The 1200 CRANK horsepower VS M5 is an S38 block... its got more displacement, more cams, more valves, more everything, than an M30. I would say the M30 can do 800 wheel horsepower with about $15,000 in work, but 1200 WHEEL horsepower, from an M30...

good luck. That's going to require 1500 bhp...

Sorry, I just had to come back and say a few more things...

The record for a street going Supra is a Stage 5 long block, GT44-80, about $50,000 in internals and ecu work done by a Motronic engineer. It made 1500hp... sorry bro, I can't see this happening...
    Last edited by Jon K; 04-02-2006 at 06:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon K
    A t-100? New to me.

its euro.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon K
    Bro... wtf. "I am in the middle of builing a 1200rwhp 5 series" and all you have is headwork which we have no evidence of.

A t-100? New to me.

12 injector slots are completely unnecessary. Hyperstrength rods? Are you building a space ship.

The 1200 CRANK horsepower VS M5 is an S38 block... its got more displacement, more cams, more valves, more everything, than an M30. I would say the M30 can do 800 wheel horsepower with about $15,000 in work, but 1200 WHEEL horsepower, from an M30...

good luck. That's going to require 1500 bhp...

Sorry, I just had to come back and say a few more things...

The record for a street going Supra is a Stage 5 long block, GT44-80, about $50,000 in internals and ecu work done by a Motronic engineer. It made 1500hp... sorry bro, I can't see this happening...
    I haven't posted all the parts and I haven't recieved all the parts, its just too much to list, and what I mean by hyperstrength is that they have been custom made to handle stupid amounts of boost. By the way take a good look at the S38 block and its identicle to an m30 and an M102 the difference is the pistons and rods.

this should be interesting, though 1200 whp dose sound optimistic for an engine that puts 212ish (not positive) stock.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast