GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hello people

Quote Originally Posted by rob101
    tres equis action en el nieve....... even better
    Heh yea... right!

We can tell from the footprints, u pulled up, stumbled out of the car for a piss, dropped your beer, got up the bank to take your leak, then found your camera in your pocket and thought you'd snap some on the way back to the car... and then posted the evidence online...

Join the Aussie
    540i LE yahoo forum

08/88 535i e34 M30+miller MAF, 'stiens, tints & teeth!

Nice car, good luck with the new engine.
    Lowered with blue h&r(?) springs, Bilsteins, tint, 19# design 3 injectors, Dual Magnaflow
    southwest WA

Quote Originally Posted by genphreak
    Heh yea... right!

We can tell from the footprints, u pulled up, stumbled out of the car for a piss, dropped your beer, got up the bank to take your leak, then found your camera in your pocket and thought you'd snap some on the way back to the car... and then posted the evidence online...
    hey i don't even know whether they have dos equis in lithuania.
    but as most queenslanders know, why have 2 x's (dos equis) when you can have 4 X (XXXX) hehehe .

Germans: Why can't they make everything?

Thanks, there are a lot of BMW, in LTU, a lot of e 30, e 34, e38 and e39, people really like such cars in LT. The driving is pretty nice, but that day when i took those pics, i stucked in snow 2 times , that made me angry a bit.. But living and learning

Quote Originally Posted by SRR2
    Your low-beam lights, the ones toward the outside of the car, have that circular lens about 8-9cm in diameter in the center of the lens. That's what the ellipsoid lights look like, and they have a focused beam. The high beams, the ones toward the center of the car, have never had that lens in any car I've ever seen. The usual high beams, which as a package with the ellipsoid low beams, are VERY good lights, but look 'conventional', much like any other halogen headlight. That is, no distinctive 'lens'. So that's what I was asking. What are those things? They're very unusual.
    Hm, i never thought that it is something unusual because many e34 has such high beams, and of course there are beams like you have.. But i think there is no difference between my beams and usual beams, they "shine" similar..

Hehe, i found out on the net what "dos equis " is.. No we don't have such beer.. the bottle in my pic is 1Litre of "utenos" about 5% of alcohol, one of my passengers was drinking that beer, and i didn't go for a piss up there , we had a barbecue in winter

Sorry mate. We aussies drink piss and piss beer everywhere, espeically up hill. We often assume others act as badly as we do. Nice babe you have there. Welcome to the board, stick around and enjoy learning about her, we never stop learning together Nick

Join the Aussie
    540i LE yahoo forum

08/88 535i e34 M30+miller MAF, 'stiens, tints & teeth!

Welcome, you might think twice about that K&N, http://www.bimmer.info/forum/showthr...ght=air+filter

NovceGuru
    1993 525iA M50TU
    Black on Black...need pics
    208,888 miles

Quote Originally Posted by genphreak
    Sorry mate. We aussies drink piss and piss beer everywhere, espeically up hill. We often assume others act as badly as we do. Nice babe you have there. Welcome to the board, stick around and enjoy learning about her, we never stop learning together Nick
    i haven't actually had a beer in ages, but now i have homebrew european immigrant spirits lying around (grappa and some other random thing made out of lemon rind)....... mate drinking that stuff will turn you off alcohol!

on a non-OT point, welcome to the board!

Quote Originally Posted by arrtaas
    Hm, i never thought that it is something unusual because many e34 has such high beams, and of course there are beams like you have.. But i think there is no difference between my beams and usual beams, they "shine" similar..
    they just look like euro lights to me same as the ones i have on my car

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123