GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: Installed 19# injectors

Default Installed 19# injectors

Well guys I installed Ford design 2 injectors today, and I noticed a considerable difference in idle, and throttle response. I took the car out for a test run, and came across a new Mini. Still has temp plate. Well needless to say, I was opening a can of whoop arse, and had a blowout at 120mph. Right rear tire was shredded. Put on the spare, and limped home.

how did it handle when the blowout happened?
    95 E34 530I V2.37
    ===========
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

John F. Kennedy

I'm glad it was a rear tire... and I hope no one rats you out for reckless driving!

Where did you buy the injectors? Evan
    1994 540ia|Oxford Green Metallic|Lemforder|KYB in H&R|18" OE Staggered M-Parallel with Pirelli P-Zero

To answer both questions, It handled very smooth. Running 235/40/18 Pirrelli P-zero nero's bilstein sports, and Bav springs. I purchased the injectors at a local salvage yard for $50. What a steal. My biggest problem is not having rear camber adjusters. Have a good place to get some?

as per Mercedes Benz... a blowout in the rear is more dangerous than the front... more chance of a fishtail and loss of control.... you are pretty lucky!

I had a rear go in an old shitbox at about 100, I saw the tire roll off the road into the ditch in the mirror and knew I was in trouble!!
    No control problems, but I had a super hard time getting the lugs off that wheels!
    ^°^ ><((({º>°°

I would rather have a rear blow than a front. I can say now that the Nero's hold up pretty well at a highspeed blowout. I had a rear blowout in a van once, and it was a very scary feeling even at 50mph. I went to Portland a few years back, and took a racing class driving formula one cars. That was a awesome ride. Would recommend this to everybody to try.

Felix the problem with your rear camber is that the springs are TOO low. I used these springs as my first spring (downgrade) and the front was unbearable so I got Eibachs. The Eibachs are higher in the back and the camber isn't bad at all.
    95 E34 530I V2.37
    ===========
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

John F. Kennedy

Jeff, I guess i'm gonna have to use eibach. Thanks for the info.