GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: CRAZY rallye crashes, five, 5 second clips - WOW!

Default CRAZY rallye crashes, five, 5 second clips - WOW!

^°^ ><((({º>°°

wow... I don't know what some of those people are thinking standing so close to where the cars drive. That's !

That IS !!!

That dude that was walking on the side that got smacked...nasty, I thought I could hear bones breaking.

I have been in a situation like the one in the water, very disorienting...flipped on the median of an interstate (I-465 in Indpls) slid across 3 lanes of oncoming traffic on the roof of the car. Ended in a water filled ditch on the other side. Walked away with no broken bones and alot of glass embedded in the back of my hand from pulling the drivers head down to protect from the impact of rolling over on the roof. No medical treatment. I started wearing a seatbelt after that incident. I was lucky.

In another lifetime, I was photographing a go-cart race for a friend that was racing. Standing on the side of the track behind a couple of bales of hay. Cart lost control, went airborn and struck and killed the person standing next to me about 4 feet away. Lucky again.

I photographed the Indy 500 for a number of years (full access passes) and was witness to some hellacious wrecks. I don't drive so fast anymore, I want to stay lucky.

do you think the car stopped after he slammed that dude??
    I bet he kept driving.... probably won the race!
    ^°^ ><((({º>°°

Didn't seem to have began to stop...so my guess is no. I've seen worse rally crash video than these, and it is amazing how stupid some spectators seem to be, standing so close, or even in the way of the cars, like our broken hero here. It's different and very sad thing when a car slams into a whole group of people who really were a safe distance away enjoying the race.