GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ot: Near Death Experience

Default Ot: Near Death Experience

Ok I just got off of work at the psych ward and I had something really happen to me. We cant smoke on the grounds at work so we go drive around. Well im on one of the roads behind the hospital driving with a friend and a random tan camry comes up behind me and rams my car. I speed up to get away and they speed up and get behind me. I get back on the main highway and they get on my left side and try to run me off the road so I call 911 and tell the police where I am out of nowhere 6 police cars going probably about 100 surround the car and pull the camry over. The cops want me to pull over also and I do. They pull some stupid nasty white trash redneck woman out of the car and she was piss drunk. She was just really drunk and decided she wanted to try to kill somebody. Imagine that all the really people arent at work. Man last night sucked!

Corey Horton
    1992 BMW 535i

OMG--How frightening! That someone would decide that they would want to kill someone randomly and that the random victim selected would be you.

(However if it were me that had experienced that, I would wonder if the universe was telling me to give up smoking....Just a thought).

What did we do before cell phones? Yesterday a tow truck driver honked at me repeatly because he didn't like my lane change. I deserved one honk of displeasure but I thought 10 was a bit excessive, so I pulled out my cell phone and called his company and reported his rude behavior. It was great. I could drop back and give them his license and pull up and tell them the truck number. Cell phones rock and so do quick repsonse times by the police.
    Dinan chip, Bilstein sports w H&R, RD sways, RD strut brace, 750 bushings, Zimmermans/MetalMasters, O.E. M Pars, Eisenmann muffler

dude thats NUTS. kinda like where you work! someone tried to ram my uncle off the golden gate bridge once (don't know if it can be done, but its what he said). wtf is with people these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexlind123
    You're my hero.

Damn, that's scary! Glad you were with it enough to try and get away instead of stopping. Also nice to hear a story about a fast police response. Was this in the 5'er?
    Matt J.

'95 540/6- Jim C. chip, Bilsteins, B&B, For Sale!
    -Sold
    www.wichitabmw.com

did she cause any damage to your ride?

Quote Originally Posted by Alexlind123
    You're my hero.

Gayle, you cut somebody off, so you called their employer because you didn't expect a response? The guy used his horn too many times?
    Was he towing a vehicle at the time, reducing his ability to decelerate & maneuver around your lane change?
    erased due to slander

Quote Originally Posted by Martin in Bellevue
    Gayle, you cut somebody off, so you called their employer because you didn't expect a response? The guy used his horn too many times?
    Was he towing a vehicle at the time, reducing his ability to decelerate & maneuver around your lane change?
    Traffic was going 10 miles per hour. He was not towing--it was an empty flat bed truck. He did not come close to hitting me. There was no need for him to declerate cause he was going about 7 mph. He just didn't like it that I switched lanes in front of him. I have no problem with him expressing his displeasure with one or two honks, it was 8 through 10 I didn't like--especially since at that point traffic was not moving at all.

And in SoCal we pride ourselves on being aggressive but mellow drivers. People just don't sit on the horn like that here, even though they do in other parts of the country. And when I called and reported him, I owned up to my part--I didn't make it sound like I was innocent--I started by telling the dispatcher what I did. I said he had a right to honk at me--just not at infinitium--my offense didn't warrant his response.

Dinan chip, Bilstein sports w H&R, RD sways, RD strut brace, 750 bushings, Zimmermans/MetalMasters, O.E. M Pars, Eisenmann muffler

maybe he was just honking to say nice ride?!

I remember i pulled up next to a company truck and he was packing a bowl. I laughed my ass off as he got infront of me and i saw the hows my driving number. His manager was dumbfounded.

you can't get rammed off the GG bridge hehe but if you're gonna die falling off a bridge, there's no prettier place
    1994 540ia|Oxford Green Metallic|Lemforder|KYB in H&R|18" OE Staggered M-Parallel with Pirelli P-Zero

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast