GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ot: Near Death Experience

Its right.. Gayle did the right thing - I hate ******* drivers like that... one time I was in the right lane and there was a guy in an SUV next to me and I was driving to school... actualy i was driving to my school town to part the car me and angry got .. In any case- i try to get in front of him and he woulnt let me, note the lane was straight and right only - so I tried to avoid the traffic. Then he gives me the finger and hes got NJ plates! Im in my home state and this ass is trying to make it look like its his road. If there was a hows my driving number I would gladly call it.

-Artem

That would have been frightening. Glad you are OK - hope your car is insured because it certainly sounds like she won't be.

Also good to know it wasn't someone who didn't like your website !

"I'm not the village idiot.
    But when he retires I'm next on the list."

Quote Originally Posted by ArtemLepilov
    Its right.. Gayle did the right thing - I hate ******* drivers like that... one time I was in the right lane and there was a guy in an SUV next to me and I was driving to school... actualy i was driving to my school town to part the car me and angry got .. In any case- i try to get in front of him and he woulnt let me, note the lane was straight and right only - so I tried to avoid the traffic. Then he gives me the finger and hes got NJ plates! Im in my home state and this ass is trying to make it look like its his road. If there was a hows my driving number I would gladly call it.

-Artem

i used to have a bumper sticker that said

HOWS MY DRIVING? 1-800-EAT-****

Quote Originally Posted by Alexlind123
    You're my hero.

Quote Originally Posted by angrypancake
    i used to have a bumper sticker that said

HOWS MY DRIVING? 1-800-EAT-****

Is that your company Pancake? EAT ****? How are sales?
    Dinan chip, Bilstein sports w H&R, RD sways, RD strut brace, 750 bushings, Zimmermans/MetalMasters, O.E. M Pars, Eisenmann muffler

ha, terrible, thats why i'm angry!

seriously though if someone's driving like a douche, and they have one of those #'s to call, by all means it should be called. there are way too many incompetent drivers on the road, and clhorton found one that clearly shouldve been inside where he was working, instead of drunk and driving around.
    Last edited by angrypancake; 03-25-2006 at 06:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexlind123
    You're my hero.

Quote Originally Posted by angrypancake
    clhorton found one that clearly shouldve been inside where he was working, instead of drunk and driving around.

Agreed and I didn't mean to hijack the thread.

So, clhorton, how are you doing? Are you still shaken? I imagine it was probably worse an hour or so after it happened, when you think about what could have happened.

Experiences like that make you realize how fragile life is and how you can just be in the wrong place at the wrong time and that's it.

Thank God you had a cell phone with you. What would you have done if you didn't have it with you?

Dinan chip, Bilstein sports w H&R, RD sways, RD strut brace, 750 bushings, Zimmermans/MetalMasters, O.E. M Pars, Eisenmann muffler

Tow truck drivers are imbeciles here too. They're speeding, running red lights, cutting off and doing all sorts of crap only to arrive at the "scene" fighting with another tow truck driver who got there first.

I just got off work. Haha yeah um we got a new patient last night! Guess who!! Yeah it was great but they sent me to the old people psych unit because she was up there and they thought she might try to start something with me. She said that I pissed her off because I was driving too slow.... Life is great! Crazy bitch!

Corey Horton
    1992 BMW 535i

(People+Alcohol)xDriving=Stupid

As the cops in NZ say "If you drink and don't drive, you're a bloody legend."

did u still have that sticker on the back ur car, "honk if ur horny"!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast