GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ot: Near Death Experience

what is "at infinitium" is that latin?

you shouldn't be proud of what you did, gayle... the truck driver was an ass for honking.. but why would you call his work... did he injure your ears?

and.. oh **** it
    1994 540ia|Oxford Green Metallic|Lemforder|KYB in H&R|18" OE Staggered M-Parallel with Pirelli P-Zero

Amazing. There used to be a time when being branded a "snitch" was the worst thing that could happen to you. Snitches routinely get their asses kicked at schools, killed in prison, and ostracized in workplaces.

I can understand reporting an injury to the authorities... if someone wrongs you, yo have every right to use the system to right that wrong... but calling someone's workplace to inform their emplyer that they were honking their horn too much or filling a bowl or getting blown in their (oval) office is not the type of behavior I would brag about...

ok it's rust time
    1994 540ia|Oxford Green Metallic|Lemforder|KYB in H&R|18" OE Staggered M-Parallel with Pirelli P-Zero

Quote Originally Posted by bjl4776
    I remember i pulled up next to a company truck and he was packing a bowl. I laughed my ass off as he got infront of me and i saw the hows my driving number. His manager was dumbfounded.

you should have pulled him over for a hit!!!
    ^°^ ><((({º>°°

Quote Originally Posted by SharkmanBMW
    you should have pulled him over for a hit!!!

hahahahahahahah i was gonna say the same thing!

and evan there were a bunch of shirts made that said "stop snitchin" and there was a public uproar about it. it quite funny actually seeing these kids wearing the shirts and then the rich yuppies looking down their noses (i live in harlem/morningside heights)

at infinitium = to infinity or to the end

Quote Originally Posted by Alexlind123
    You're my hero.

Quote Originally Posted by Evan
    Amazing. There used to be a time when being branded a "snitch" was the worst thing that could happen to you. Snitches routinely get their asses kicked at schools, killed in prison, and ostracized in workplaces.

I can understand reporting an injury to the authorities... if someone wrongs you, yo have every right to use the system to right that wrong... but calling someone's workplace to inform their emplyer that they were honking their horn too much or filling a bowl or getting blown in their (oval) office is not the type of behavior I would brag about...

ok it's rust time

You're my hero.

nope wasnt the 5'er it was my mom's taurus. I could have easily gotten away from that toyota in the 5

Corey Horton
    1992 BMW 535i

Yeah we drove back past when the had the drunk getting arrested. We drove by just in time to see her punch the officer in the face and she is instantly dropped to the ground when the other 3 officers jump on top of her. She got what was coming. Still scared the **** out of me though.

Corey Horton
    1992 BMW 535i

i remember the "stop snitching" news story... it started in baltimore with a crew of drug dealers that wanted to intimidate witnesses and neighbors. they created a DVD and T Shirts and got themselves locked up for ten years or so... they even caught Carmelo Anthony on tape one day and he took a lot of flak for being in the DVD (albeit without intention)

...ad infinitum... don't they teach that in the ivy league?

yeah they teach it, but i learned it in 7th grade latin, lol

You're my hero.

Quote Originally Posted by Evan
    what is "at infinitium" is that latin?

you shouldn't be proud of what you did, gayle... the truck driver was an ass for honking.. but why would you call his work... did he injure your ears?

and.. oh **** it
    Maybe I am to much of a capitalist, but I figure if he is in the company truck he is representing the company. His behavior gives his employer a bad name.

And I believe if you are willing to do the crime, you should be willing to pay the time. I am always willing to pay the consequences when I choose to behave badly and think other people should too.

The flow of information corrects behavior. He gave me feedback about my behavior and I gave him feedback about his. I will think about it the next time I consider merging into a space that is a little too small and he will think about it the next time he feels like laying on the horn.

And I am proud of what I did. People don't mess with me with impunity. I am one of the few women I know who doesn't feel powerless and sort of a potential victim in the world and the reason I don't feel like a victim is because I am willing to take actions to influence outcomes.

Just a different perspective from yours probably reflecting our different life experiences. But thanks for expressing your opinion.
    Dinan chip, Bilstein sports w H&R, RD sways, RD strut brace, 750 bushings, Zimmermans/MetalMasters, O.E. M Pars, Eisenmann muffler

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast