GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: OT:User name origin

Default OT:User name origin

How and why did you choose your user name? I got this nickname when I broke my shoulder when a recruit at the NSW Police Academy. I've worked out some others:
    cschollum/UKM5: Couldn't spell Ima scrotum or Ultra K**t male with 5 year old brain.
    632 Regal: 632 Regal comebacks for dumb**s questions
    Paul in NZ: My name is Paul and I live in NZ (go the All Blacks!)
    Shogun: Warrior King of Japanese BMW community
    HD Handyman: hard drives R us
    Blitzkreig Bob: Watch me Stuka dive bomb your dumb**s post
    Egyptian islam dude: I am offended if your car is a different colour than mine. "what do you mean your car is pastel blau, I'm going to leave this board unless you paint your car the same colour as mine"
    Winfred: Egyptian for 'he with offensive t-shirt and deservith of jihad'
    (No offence intended to the sane minded islamic members of this board who share in tolerance and open-mindedness)
    Phil Sanderson (AKA Darth Maul): Aussie for 'heart attack? Pump the f**k up like I did!'
    GJP in AU: Another Aussieism. Translates to 'Summer Bay couldn't kill my 540!'
    Cheers

Wingman
    '89 525i/A Exec 193000kms
    '94 Subaru Liberty AWD Wagon
    Looking for Merc 300TE
    NSW, Australia

As the first of my friends to get married, I was the butt of a lot of the inevitable "whipped" jokes. So, after our wedding I changed my email address, and told them that now it was fitting. Plus, it annoys my wife, always a plus. I started using it on BBSs as a user name because it was anti internet tough guy. Nothing annoys me more than someone acting like they're Billy Tough, when you know they're probably just a teenage geek with bad acne and no social skills sitting at the other end of the keyboard.
    Matt J.

'95 540/6- Jim C. chip, Bilsteins, B&B, For Sale!
    -Sold
    www.wichitabmw.com

Hell yeah. The other day I was logged into a website that dealt with grafitti taggers (work related). it was obvious that these kids were pre-pube and the talk was SO TOUGH I was getting scared just reading it. Your handle didn't come to mind when I posted this but I think you stand for us all. We are all whipped...
    Cheers

Wingman
    '89 525i/A Exec 193000kms
    '94 Subaru Liberty AWD Wagon
    Looking for Merc 300TE
    NSW, Australia

I took 'Kobe Diesel' from my workplace, my ship is propelled by an engine manufactured by Kobe Diesel of Kobe, Japan. Before this username I used 'Sulzer Diesel', a diesel engine on my previous ship. Another maker of big diesels is "B & W" or Burmeister & Wain. Im a marine diesel nut - cant help it.

I think the username "B&W Diesel" would be very appropriate on this board
    Support your American Flag Merchant Marine
    No BMW at this time, eyeing a 91 318iS. 00 Saab 9-5, 89 Bronco XLT, 05 Kawi Z1k, 00 Ducati 748S Bip

I have always been known as Sharkman... a shark with the women when I was younger and pre-accident!
    I also have a tatoo of a shark, I am also on my 4th BMW, so it goes together, SharkmanBMW!

I briefly used SkullfractureBMW, but it was not understood and liked by the group!
    My face and head were broken in a crash, it was appropriate at the time, but I will stick with SharkmanBMW!
    ^°^ ><((({º>°°

I remember the SkullfractureBMW name! My name is Evan... short for Evos.
    1994 540ia|Oxford Green Metallic|Lemforder|KYB in H&R|18" OE Staggered M-Parallel with Pirelli P-Zero

My username is not as innovative or imaginative as some of the others. dternst = first intials of my first and middle name and my last name.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe Diesel
    I took 'Kobe Diesel' from my workplace, my ship is propelled by an engine manufactured by Kobe Diesel of Kobe, Japan. Before this username I used 'Sulzer Diesel', a diesel engine on my previous ship. Another maker of big diesels is "B & W" or Burmeister & Wain. Im a marine diesel nut - cant help it.

I think the username "B&W Diesel" would be very appropriate on this board
    you have to switch to a ship with bmw diesel...

deleted air conditioning

My late wife said I always liked having the last word, especially during sex.
    "zygote" was common as the last word in abridged English dictionaries a few years back, and it means "fertilized ovum", so she often called me 'zygoteer'.
    '90 535iSE Auto (AE+EAT) 123k miles
    '86 F288 69k miles
    '06('89)- PGE 2.0DOHC Turbo
    '03 A160LE 19k miles
    1914 Stellite E2A (no odometer!)
    (+ others I daren't mention here)
    www.pyghtle.com

kev535i, nuff said

kev535i south oz

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast