GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ECU Transistor question

Default ECU Transistor question

Looking for specifications and replacement suggestions for a Bosch main output coil transistor - T506, but they are all the same. 815 2791 Bosch 30014. (I dont know which number is the serial number of the transistor)

-Artem

Quote Originally Posted by ArtemLepilov
    Looking for specifications and replacement suggestions for a Bosch main output coil transistor - T506, but they are all the same. 815 2791 Bosch 30014. (I dont know which number is the serial number of the transistor)

-Artem
    I mentioned digikey.com in one of my previous posts to you - have you looked there?

A picture of that transistor with its numbers/symbols/letters would be nice thing to see...

deleted air conditioning

umm... I dont have it out - I put the ECU back in the car to drive home... I can draw it.

Transistor doesnt look any different than the pthers, but it may still be damaged?

-Artem
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Im assuming that symbol means Bosch? I looked on digikey but couldnt find an equivalent.

-Artem

umm... I dont have it out - I put the ECU back in the car to drive home... I can draw it.

Transistor doesnt look any different than the pthers, but it may still be damaged?

-Artem
    1-a transitor may very well be damaged without showing it on its outside
    2-do you mean to tell me that you drive your car with dead cylinder #4? have you disconnected the injector? gasoline damages catalytic converter!
    3-the symbol is not of Bosch. I doubt that they manufacture semiconductors anyway.

deleted air conditioning

Yea, I dont really care about the cats at this point - I need to replace it anyway - its never been replaced to my knowledge.

Im about to do a complete rework of the car... by using the parts 525I to supply parts anyway.

-Artem

http://www.boschappliances.com/

--> the symbol right next to the "BOSCH" thats the symbol on the chip...

-Artem

Yea, I dont really care about the cats at this point - I need to replace it anyway - its never been replaced to my knowledge.

Im about to do a complete rework of the car... by using the parts 525I to supply parts anyway.

-Artem
    I am looking for "semiconductors","transistors","2n2791" on the internet. Let me know if you find anything relevant among semiconductor manufacturers.

It would be nice to be able to somehow get a multitude of manufacturer's names to look for that icon so the manufacturer may be matched with your transistor...

deleted air conditioning

Yea... I will look around - I serached everything for the serial... I got no idea where else to go. Ill look around a litle more.

Thanks for loking around for me

-Artem

Yea... I will look around - I serached everything for the serial... I got no idea where else to go. Ill look around a litle more.

Thanks for loking around for me

-Artem
    maybe best (easiest) thing to do is to go to local electronics repair shop and ask about this transistor - maybe they can get it? or provide advice where to look?

I believe you are looking for 2n2791 transistor

keep me posted...

deleted air conditioning

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast