GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: E.A.T. Chip Installed on 535i

Default E.A.T. Chip Installed on 535i

I went back and forth on installing an EAT chip but figured I'd try it. The install took about 1/2 hour but I was really cautious not to screw it up and the 535 has metal tabs on the DME housing that need to be pried open. It was a piece of cake though! The car idles perfectly! I think I am as excited about the way the car idles as I am about the performance improvement. It definitely pulls harder, especially above 3500 rpm. All in all it is a worthwhile modification and I recommend it to anyone that wants a little more power but especially wants a smoother running motor.

welcome to the EAT club

kev535i south oz

Quote Originally Posted by kev535i
    welcome to the EAT club
    Well damn you people. I wish I HAD ONE!!!!! ok thats it, who want's to give me one???

Quote Originally Posted by Phatty5BMW
    Well damn you people. I wish I HAD ONE!!!!! ok thats it, who want's to give me one???

Just order one, they are not all that expensive!

MarkD

Default I'll be getting a MarkD chip soon.

I just recently purchased a 91 535im 85k Island Green and Beige for myself. It's at the Indy's for a while. I should have it by Tax day. The EAT chip will be the first mod. I purchansed another brand chip for our 93 525i and love it. Mark's chip however I've heard nothing but great reviews and is less money. As soon as I get by the Indy's in a few day's I'll pull the computer and check the exact #. Then I'll email MarkD.

Awaiting my new baby.

Scott

Speaking of new babies. Attached is a future BMW driver she was born 3/7/06 @ 12:14pm 6 lbs 12 oz.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Default Many congratulations, Scott!

Quote Originally Posted by smcgowan
    Speaking of new babies. Attached is a future BMW driver she was born 3/7/06 @ 12:14pm 6 lbs 12 oz.
    That is AWESOME!!
    Bill B.
    95 525i

If you have a BMW that MarkD makes a chip for, it should be mandatory that you install one in your car if you are a member of this board. After 2 years of running the EAT chip, I still smile everytime I drive my car. It is the best!

I can't praise it enough and will recommend it anytime anyone around here asks about one. It's the least I can do for MarkD as I received a refund for my chip in one of Mark's promotional sales a couple of years ago. Even at full price, it's a bargain.

Quote Originally Posted by KenB
    If you have a BMW that MarkD makes a chip for, it should be mandatory that you install one in your car if you are a member of this board. After 2 years of running the EAT chip, I still smile everytime I drive my car. It is the best!

I can't praise it enough and will recommend it anytime anyone around here asks about one. It's the least I can do for MarkD as I received a refund for my chip in one of Mark's promotional sales a couple of years ago. Even at full price, it's a bargain.

Hi Ken,

thanks for your post. It's odd that with all the new people here in the last 18 months, I don't think I've sold 6 chips to people from this board in the last year.

MarkD

Quote Originally Posted by MarkD
    Hi Ken,

thanks for your post. It's odd that with all the new people here in the last 18 months, I don't think I've sold 6 chips to people from this board in the last year.

MarkD
    They don't know what they're missing!!! By far the absolute best upgrade available anywhere.

Default What's the differance between

Your chip for a 93 525IA and a Turner chip for the same? Just wondering. I know I'll get an EAT for my 535

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast