GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Look what we got :) Pics.

Default Look what we got :) Pics.

my buddy and I picked up for him yesterday morning. Quite unique.

It's a 1985 (Grey market) E24 M6. It's got 6 pot AP Racing 14" brakes up front and 2 pot AP Racing brakes out back. Full custom suspension, adjustable control arms w/ urethane bushings, exhaust, software, igintion system upgrade and reupholstered interior. 18" Breyton wheels. Racing dynamics bodywork (we think). very freaking sick. We park it out front of our shop!

Quote Originally Posted by Jon K

It's a 1985 (Grey market) E24 M6. It's got 6 pot AP Racing 14" brakes up front and 2 pot AP Racing brakes out back. Full custom suspension, adjustable control arms w/ urethane bushings, exhaust, software, igintion system upgrade and reupholstered interior. 18" Breyton wheels. Racing dynamics bodywork (we think). very freaking sick. We park it out front of our shop!
    Hmmm... Grey market M635CSI, with the US-spec front bumper and turn signal lenses...

1995 540i 6-speed
    3.45 LSD, 17" Style 5's, AC Schnitzer Steering Wheel, Momo shift knob

Default I was wondering the same thing re: those bumpers...

interesting

Quote Originally Posted by Erwin8r
    Hmmm... Grey market M635CSI, with the US-spec front bumper and turn signal lenses...

Quote Originally Posted by Scott H
    interesting

Unfortunately the car was EPA/DOT'd... they swapped in different headlight and taillights, no rear fogs, us bumpers, MPH cluster...

the entire dash (error lights/etc) still remain in german though. And believe me, its the Euro motor from the way it hauls complete ass.

That is so awesome ... man.

Unfortunately the car was EPA/DOT'd... they swapped in different headlight and taillights, no rear fogs, us bumpers, MPH cluster...

the entire dash (error lights/etc) still remain in german though. And believe me, its the Euro motor from the way it hauls complete ass.
    Luckily, the front is a lot easier to change than the rear... a Euro bumper, some ellipsoids, and the Euro signal lenses, and you're back in business... but WTF am I talking about?!?! That thing is bad-ass!!!

1995 540i 6-speed
    3.45 LSD, 17" Style 5's, AC Schnitzer Steering Wheel, Momo shift knob

Damn that must be fun to drive

Fun car

We've got one of them that was, at some point, whacked in the front. Kind of amusing because one side has US spec lights on it, while the other is euro.

best, whit

Default That's interesting.........most people....

want the euro bumpers and have to cut off the US attachment points to get it to fit. I wonder if they had to make an magical fabrications to get a US bumper on there properly.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast