GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 5/7-series parts available!! MINT INTERIOR

Default 5/7-series parts available!! MINT INTERIOR

I have everything but the transmission available from a 535I E34. Running M30 engine, all accessories, everything. All parts work. Preferred Paypal. Let me know what you need - I have it.

Any part at all.

PS. It would be easier if someone just bought the engine as a whole. Runs great. Car was in good running/Driving condition. Fits a 735/535I, but if it is needed we can part everything.

AC compressor, Alternator, etc.. are available

A bit about the car:
    RED 535i parts car, very light front end damage, therefore headlight assemblies and the front bumper are damaged. everything else is in great condition, seats are power/heated. tan interior, 146k miles on engine, email or PM for details

-Artem
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    Last edited by ArtemLepilov; 03-02-2006 at 08:33 PM.

Does the 535 gas tank hold the same amount of fuel as the 530? Is it also a direct fit??

Quote Originally Posted by E34 530
    Does the 535 gas tank hold the same amount of fuel as the 530? Is it also a direct fit??
    I dont see why not - it takes about 21 gallons. What about yours?

I've been chatting with angrypancake, gonna snag a handful of stuff, mostly stuff on my list in the classified section. Good luck parting it out!
    93 525i / 01 330Ci / 98 Camry / 91 Volvo 240 / 99 Jeep GC

My manual says it' 21.4 U.S. gallons. Is it in good shape?? Do you have any pitures of it? Does the car have keyless entry or a CD changer??

Quote Originally Posted by E34 530
    My manual says it' 21.4 U.S. gallons. Is it in good shape?? Do you have any pitures of it? Does the car have keyless entry or a CD changer??

Gas tank s in good shape. Not sure about the keless entry. (I was thinking about snatching that ) But we'll see finance-wise if we need more money off the car.

Will let you know about the detailed details of the car, such as keyless entry on saturday - pics, etc..

Quote Originally Posted by ArtemLepilov
    Gas tank s in good shape. Not sure about the keless entry. (I was thinking about snatching that ) But we'll see finance-wise if we need more money off the car.

Will let you know about the detailed details of the car, such as keyless entry on saturday - pics, etc..
    How much do you want for the tank?

Might also be interested in the rear trunk lid if it doesn't have any dents and for a good price lol.

Do those wood trim pieces come off?
    :: HIDCanada.com | Illuminating Your World

Default So many parts to choose from...

I think that all E34 tan colors are pergament. If so I could really use the glovebox. On mine someone thought they could just yank it out of there. Obviously didn't know how to disconnect it at the rear of the glovebox.

Also, does the glovebox have the strut on the left side and strap on the right? Mine only has two straps and I had to tiestrap the rear of the glovebox to the rod by the firewall to keep the glovebox mounted up in place. I have no idea what the regular mounts on the rear of the glovebox look like.

Let me know if the glovebox is complete.
    Andrew

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast