GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: A question to everyone

Default A question to everyone

What is going on with this board.I dont see that the 5 series forun is technical only forum.
    Its never been a tech only forum.
    By my count all but two moved posts were made today and two were posted yesterday.Is this what we voted for?
    Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Paul in NZ
    What is going on with this board.I dont see that the 5 series forun is technical only forum.
    Its never been a tech only forum.
    By my count all but two moved posts were made today and two were posted yesterday.Is this what we voted for?
    Aght Das ist verboten this should be in WOT

e34 e34 e34 e34 e34, now that we got that out of the way. No its not. Its like we voted for except taken to a sickening extreme.

Germans: Why can't they make everything?

No! it cant be. what the hell is going on. all these moved threads! seems like someone is going outa the way to mess it all up. this cant be right. who moved all the threads?

Quote Originally Posted by mattyb
    No! it cant be. what the hell is going on. all these moved threads! seems like someone is going outa the way to mess it all up. this cant be right. who moved all the threads?
    yes quite a pain in the arse... i haven't really followed all this silly moderation talk since it started... the mods are going very OTT about OT ! it's ridiculous, who is it helping? new visitors feel alienated and are afraid to post, old posters are confused and annoyed, i don't know if anyone actually benefits from all this

i know which posts i wanna click, i am capable of clicking through page 2 and 3 and onwards for as long as i like until i have had enough... i know when to stop reading a thread if it's not interesting... why not leave it up to the reader to navigate?

Default The "mods" aren't doing this...this is a one person militia...

[QUOTE=Randell]the mods are going very OTT about OT ! it's ridiculous, who is it helping? new visitors feel alienated and are afraid to post, old posters are confused and annoyed, i don't know if anyone actually benefits from all this
    QUOTE]

I am a librarian, but I am rescinding that duty. The board is gone as we knew it.
    Bill B.
    95 525i

You guys in the other time zone missed the anarchy here last night.

A new policy of OT topic on the main board was instituted without notice.

I was PM Ed about it and it is not clear to me whether this Ed's new policy or this was d00d's interpretation of Ed's policy. There was a general uproar. d00d resigned.

I don't think we really know what is going on until Ed speaks to us.

Let's not predict the end of our board as we know it until Ed speaks to us.

My poll been blamed for this bizarre turn of events, and I want to go on record as saying this is not what I was advocating. I am really sorry that this happened.

I will do anything I can to try to get things back to normal. I hope others will join me in trying to be constructive about this and taking steps to settle things down rather than inflame.
    Dinan chip, Bilstein sports w H&R, RD sways, RD strut brace, 750 bushings, Zimmermans/MetalMasters, O.E. M Pars, Eisenmann muffler

Default Ed's got a high maintenance J O B.....

I wouldn't expect him to get around to things too quickly anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Gayle
    I was PM Ed about it and it is not clear to me whether this Ed's new policy or this was d00d's interpretation of Ed's policy. There was a general uproar. d00d resigned.

I don't think we really know what is going on until Ed speaks to us.

Default You're right.........lighten up folks.

Let's hear some OT tranny stories that aren't about cars. On that note, anyone here from LA?

ha ha

It seems that a few people who have too many mod privileges decided it would be funny to move everything. It sure as hell wasn't me. I moved like 3 WAY off topic posts over there, now everyone went apeshit. As of that, i'm done here....this place is crap now.
    1995 540iA M-Sport - 76k miles. 1 of 1 auto AW3 cars.
    1995 540i/6 - Misc Parts donor for above.

eddie murphy? that you?

Quote Originally Posted by JD525IA
    Let's hear some OT tranny stories that aren't about cars. On that note, anyone here from LA?

ha ha
    all america wants is cold beer warm cat and a place to take a poop with a door on it

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast