GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: OT: NEED A Carfax report. please

Default OT: NEED A Carfax report. please

Its for my roommate I know its not a bimmer but this would really help us out. the VIN is JHMBB6143VC014163 doesnt have to be the carfax but any vehicle history report will do . thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by ericcamaro
    Its for my roommate I know its not a bimmer but this would really help us out. the VIN is JHMBB6143VC014163 doesnt have to be the carfax but any vehicle history report will do . thanks again
    "The story of this 1997 HONDA PRELUDE (JHMBB6143VC014163) according to our interpretation of the information reported to CARFAX:
    This coupe has had 3 owners and was owned in California. It was originally registered to a company, like a bank or firm, to be used for business purposes.
    It has had no minor or moderate accidents reported to CARFAX.
    It has had no DMV-reported total loss events, like a major accident, fire or flood.
    It has not been reported by a DMV as having an Exceeds Mechanical Limits or Not Actual Mileage title.
    It has a consistent mileage history with no indication of an odometer rollback. It was driven an average of 16,790 miles per year, which is slightly higher than the industry average of 15,000. The last odometer reading, reported on 12/06/2004, was 125,957 miles.
    It was not reported by a DMV as a Manufacturer Buyback or LEMON.
    Its basic warranty has expired. You may want to discuss an extended warranty with your dealer.
    Go to the Detailed Vehicle History for the complete history and a glossary of terms. "

I'll forward the e-mail to you--let me know what your address is....

If you could please get also my car report VIN (WBAHD6319PBJ89838) i'll be beholden