GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: A BIG Thank You to BMA....

Default A BIG Thank You to BMA....

I just wanted to post something about the GREAT experiences I've had with BMA.
    They're 100% "on the ball", incredibly efficient getting my orders out and the website is GREAT.

Not to mention pricing that is simply unreal.

I've said it before...if it weren't for their fantastic pricing and my ability (or should I say Bravery ) to work on my E34, I couldn't afford to drive a Bimmer. Plain and simple.

Thanks guys,
    Bill

Default Bma!

BMA is simply amazing, I have had nothing but good experiences with them and their prices are the best!

When ordering from BMA, always CALL ot get the most current and best price. I saved a bundle on coils, evry time I checked the website they had a different price on them. from $42 to $59 each. I talked to Yves and he gave me a GREAT price that I promised I wouldn't divulge. It's a free call and you could possibly save some more money.

I have been pleased with the service and price on every purchase that I've made so far. I haven't tried calling though, always ordered online. Time for new ignition wires...hmmm, how do you correctly pronounce "Yves"?

zmuff--1989 535i 5-speed--17" E39 Style 32's--JC chip--UUC Short Shift--
    --Racing Dynamics Springs & Sways--Bilsteins--Yorktown, VA

Default I always order by phone with BMA....

Quote Originally Posted by KenB
    When ordering from BMA, always CALL ot get the most current and best price. I saved a bundle on coils, evry time I checked the website they had a different price on them. from $42 to $59 each. I talked to Yves and he gave me a GREAT price that I promised I wouldn't divulge. It's a free call and you could possibly save some more money.
    Via phone is THE most up-to-date pricing for sure.
    Sometimes pricing via phone does differ from their website.
    But it's always fair and unbelievably cheaper than local shops or the stealer!

Default IIves

Quote Originally Posted by zmuff
    I have been pleased with the service and price on every purchase that I've made so far. I haven't tried calling though, always ordered online. Time for new ignition wires...hmmm, how do you correctly pronounce "Yves"?
    95 E34 530I V2.37
    ===========
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

John F. Kennedy

ditto,

Patrick just honored a guarantee for an auxillary fan that went south on my wife's 92 535ia two months past the warranty. He drop shipped me one, and credited my amex when he got the old one. Basically I paid only $143 for my indy's install and the shipping.

pretty fair deal those guys. Plus my indy said that auux fans have gone up in price to well over $2 bills, and BMA's was still $190...same brand.

mega kudo's

Default I joked w/ Pat recently that we funded the dev for the new site..

I email Pat in advance to setup my orders, then when I get paid I give him the go ahead over the phone or email and he has all my info saved and processes it quickly. BMA-4-Life!!