GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: Vixen Diesel Motorhome

Default Vixen Diesel Motorhome

http://tinyurl.com/nhks8

Saw this on another list - if an enthusiast bought it give me a shout - small world - I live in little Independence Oregon, where this motorhome is located.
    Compressor, air tools, all the stuff you don't want to take on the plane to come and get this fine ride.
    Tom Walrod

i remember reading about them when they came out and seen one or two over the years on the road, good god that's gotta be slow with a 524td motor
    all america wants is cold beer warm cat and a place to take a poop with a door on it

Default I've always wanted one since i first saw them...there's a

volvo turbodiesel poptop out there too thats similar... I'm used to vw westfalia's so this thing would feel like a rocket... I seem to recall that they cruised pretty nicely at 80mph, not much wind buffeting due to the low profile.

Quote Originally Posted by winfred
    i remember reading about them when they came out and seen one or two over the years on the road, good god that's gotta be slow with a 524td motor

i like the d24t diesel volvo motor it's not too bad for a converted gas audi motor, moms old car got over 40 mpg and wasn't slow. the new guy at work has a running/driving 524td that i am resisting buying, id love to 5 speed, intercool and start turning up the injection pump on it for a fun car, o-ring the head and see how much ass it could produce, probably would need another radiator to handle the heat....... must resist..... don't need another project........ even if it could belch large clouds of smoke
    all america wants is cold beer warm cat and a place to take a poop with a door on it