GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: joke

Default joke

A female TV reporter arranged for an interview with a farmer, seeking
    the main cause of Mad Cow disease. The Lady: "Good evening, sir. I am here to collect information on the possible source of Mad Cow Disease. Can you offer any reason for this disease?" The Farmer stared at the reporter and said: "Do you know that a bull mounts a cow only once a year?"
    The lady reporter (obviously embarrassed): "Well, sir, that's a new piece of information, but what's the relation between this phenomenon and Mad Cow disease?" The Farmer: "And, madam, do you know that we milk a cow twice a day?" The reporter: "Sir, this is really valuable information, but what about getting to the point?" The Farmer: "I am getting to the point,madam. Just imagine,if I was playing with your **** twice a day and only screwing you once a year, wouldn't you get mad?"
    all america wants is cold beer warm cat and a place to take a poop with a door on it

Montoya walks into a bar with his pet octopus. The octopus declares that he ( Occy ) can play any musical instrument.
    1) A busker passes over his guitar - Occy lets rip like Hendrix.
    2) a drinker points out a nearby piano - Occy takes a seat - Thelonious monk would be impressed.
    3) a set of bag pipes is tossed over - Occy is frozen.
    Montoya - " go on and play it"
    Occy - " play it?? - once I figure out how to take her pyjamas off I'm going to $^%^$%$?$%^&"
    Stacy Au
    535i 5 speed '88
    Track pack = camber plates/king springs/m5 Nurb' sways/17"bbs 3pcRS e34 spec/chip.

Good, uns!

Default someone mind....

posting a pic of montoya's current squeeze so i can further appreciate this joke???????
    "..Torchinski v. Peterson that it is legal to carry a concealed weapon, so long the weapon is totally slick like a huge ass machine gun that you carry under a trench coat, like in the Matrix."

Default um ok...

here she is, she looks decent and all, but i still don't get the octopus joke.
    "..Torchinski v. Peterson that it is legal to carry a concealed weapon, so long the weapon is totally slick like a huge ass machine gun that you carry under a trench coat, like in the Matrix."

Default ....."...pipes...".......

.....as in "bagpipes". Ya know, looks like a little sumpin'-sumpin' to an octopus..........

Brian C.
    There is nothing worse than a brilliant image of a fuzzy concept. -
    .............Ansel Adams

Default yeah i know....

a set of bagpipes looks like P***y to an octopus, i just thought the behaviour of the octopus was supposed to be somewhat indicative to the character of the owner.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian C.
    .....as in "bagpipes". Ya know, looks like a little sumpin'-sumpin' to an octopus..........

Brian C.

Default uhhhh....

she knows how to dress though,and has some excessively large bresteses, things are a little less cheery up close, with no sunglasses on, suprising how much i hear shes "foiine" tho..

Last edited by ryan roopnarine; 03-17-2004 at 09:55 AM.

I was hoping to contribute to a long series of joke threads - started by Winfred. Throwing in the "Montoya" reference was a visual gag/in the spirit of Beemers.( F1 needs more characters like Eddy Irvine - or some of the guys from the GP Bike gig ).
    Stacy Au
    535i 5 speed '88
    Track pack = camber plates/king springs/m5 Nurb' sways/17"bbs 3pcRS e34 spec/chip.

Default Mad Cow disease - we call it PMT

Quote Originally Posted by winfred
    A female TV reporter arranged for an interview with a farmer, seeking
    the main cause of Mad Cow disease. The Lady: "Good evening, sir. I am here to collect information on the possible source of Mad Cow Disease. Can you offer any reason for this disease?" The Farmer stared at the reporter and said: "Do you know that a bull mounts a cow only once a year?"
    The lady reporter (obviously embarrassed): "Well, sir, that's a new piece of information, but what's the relation between this phenomenon and Mad Cow disease?" The Farmer: "And, madam, do you know that we milk a cow twice a day?" The reporter: "Sir, this is really valuable information, but what about getting to the point?" The Farmer: "I am getting to the point,madam. Just imagine,if I was playing with your **** twice a day and only screwing you once a year, wouldn't you get mad?"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast