GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: Connector conundrum

Default Connector conundrum

I've got a double-whammy q here. Took some pictures in my search to see if I have to install wiring harnasses I and II to have cruise control. So the first pic is of a white connector just behind the E-box. Want to know if this is part of the cruise control wiring or something else. The next 2 pics are of some other connectors I would like to have more info on. What are they for?
    Attached Images Attached Images    

the round one that looks like it has 8 pins is the cruise servo, don't know what the 4 pin one is and i think the picture of the one with the brake resivor in it is for servotronic steering of which i've never seen on a e34 but probably exists somewhere in the world
    all america wants is cold beer warm cat and a place to take a poop with a door on it

Default Thanks....

I do have some reservation about that 8 prong plug; the EBA installation manual for cruise control that I have makes reference to a 6 prong plug and in one of the drawings they actually make reference to a "round plug" in that area which is NOT for cruise control but is a "air conditioner connection". Now this confuses me even more, my car has air conditioning which works fine. Could it be that my '95 model 525 has different connectors and cruise control parts than the pre '92 models? (the EBA manual is listed as being "from 9/91")