GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: 2 Sides to each story right?

Default 2 Sides to each story right?

As a couple of you know, I was "called out" a few threads down saying that I scammed rnrn, Ross Neag.

First off- I purchased the wheels through my mechanic about a year ago (my mechanic is a bmw retailer, dinan, and mechanic). Any hoo, I told him that I was interested in M5 wheels and he said he could get me a set and did get them for me. He told me all about the design, blah blah blah how they were forged and then hit me w. the bill of $2600. At the time I had no clue what he was talking about so I just went with it.

Now, it was time for me to sell them. My wheels were PERFECT. I never curbed them, let alone bend them like Mr. Neag states. No pictures? He must be nuts. I showed him the picture that many of you have probably seen:

I wouldn't buy anything without seeing a picture so I wouldn't expect anyone else to.

He receives the wheels and instead of contacting me like an adult, he posts this **** on 2 of the boards I frequent.

Whats up with that?

Note to everyone: believe who you want to believe. I have been an active board member here for over a year and have had many sales between members of all the boards I frequent and ebay. I have never scammed anyone because I have been in that situation and it sucks.

thanks for takin the time to read this,

Sal
    1995 530i 5-Speed

bump
    1995 530i 5-Speed

Sal, it would be better if you would answer my, 'Happifella's', and Mitches questions posted below regarding this rather than bumping your picture and your description of how you got screwed by your own mechanic as your defense.
    We all realize there are two sides to every story, we are just waiting to read something more compelling than what you've posted thus far from you.

I'm not saying I got screwed by my mechanic. I thought that what I paid for the wheels was a good price. Call me dumb, whatever, but they are great wheels and were in great condition when I sent them.

The thing that I dont understand is that I got an email from Ross saying that he was happy and that they had arrived sooner than he thought. And now he posts that they are not what he wanted? Whats the deal
    1995 530i 5-Speed

Default He explained that - are you not reading this stuff, like the emails you got?

Ross said that they were shipped to somebody else to put on. His email to you said that he was happy that they were shipped so quickly - he hadn't yet seen the wheels.

Quote Originally Posted by BimmerKid
    I'm not saying I got screwed by my mechanic. I thought that what I paid for the wheels was a good price. Call me dumb, whatever, but they are great wheels and were in great condition when I sent them.

The thing that I dont understand is that I got an email from Ross saying that he was happy and that they had arrived sooner than he thought. And now he posts that they are not what he wanted? Whats the deal

Default Since you have a 530 I'll be nice...

STOP WHINING and work something out with him instead of hammering out excuses that arent going anywhere.

The buyer is obviously unhappy, for whatever reason, you should make it right if there are issues. Unless it's an evil Ex wife.

Why would someone be so upset if you sold something that was infact what you said it was and in the said condition? They wouldnt.

Step back...take a breath...look at it from his side...can you work things out?

Next case!

Good luck to both of you.
    95 E34 530I V2.37
    ===========
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

John F. Kennedy

I wish I hadn't deleted the emails between us. I deleted them after that email bc it came off as if he were fully satisfied and figured I would not need them any longer.
    1995 530i 5-Speed

Bimmerkid,

It sounds as if you are implying that the wheels were just fine ('9.5/10') when you shipped them. If this is true, and they are now bent, curbed, scratched, etc, it must have happened during shipping? That would be the only explanation. If so, then YOU need to make a claim with the shipper. You did insure them for the full value didn't you? That way, the buyer gets all his money back and if you want the damaged wheels back then you can pay to have him ship them back. That is the correct way to do this. The sellers responsibility is to make sure the buyer gets what he paid for. If the buyer does not get what he has paid for, it is the sellers responsibility to rectify the situation.

So do us and the BUYER a favor and answer the questions from this and the other thread and let's put it to rest!

Jeff

Quote Originally Posted by BimmerKid
    I wish I hadn't deleted the emails between us. I deleted them after that email bc it came off as if he were fully satisfied and figured I would not need them any longer.
    Are they not in your sent items folder?

Default Curb Rash & Bent from shipping.... must of fell off the 18 Wheeler on 95...

What ever happened to the customer is always right!