GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: e34interior

Default e34interior

can anybody tel me if the interior from a e34 5 series wil fit in a e36 5 series
    dave

Im not 100% sure, but i highly doubt that any parts of an e34 interior would fit in an e36. The e36 is a three series, FYI.
    Lowered with blue h&r(?) springs, Bilsteins, tint, 19# design 3 injectors, Dual Magnaflow
    southwest WA

sorry my mistake will the e34 fit in any later 5 series models

iv got a full leather interior from an e34 5 series in good condition and wonderd if it would fit in a later 5 series (its on e/bay and i keep getting asked that same question the item number is 4610775792 have a look

Quote Originally Posted by dave brine
    iv got a full leather interior from an e34 5 series in good condition and wonderd if it would fit in a later 5 series (its on e/bay and i keep getting asked that same question the item number is 4610775792 have a look
    I think the seats would be the only thing that could possibly work in a later 5-series, and those would need some modification due to different mounting setups. The difference between the seat mounts are discussed here http://www.bimmer.info/forum/showthr...ighlight=seats