GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Guess how great my weekend was...

Default Guess how great my weekend was...

So I was having an extremely shitty friday nightthat i dont wanna get into cause ill rant for hours. So i get home from work on Saturday ready to fall on my face tired. I eat dinner and pass out looking forward to through the day sunday. So 2:30 in the morning rolls around and I wake up to a loud bang and scraping noise. I look out the window and my car and another car are now slanted sideways in there space with glass everywhere. I hurry up and put clothes out and run outside to see a kid standing next to his car. He came around a corner going probably about 40, hit a minivan next to mine right into mine and then continues to travel to the other side and hit a taurus. My car has a ton of rear quarter damage is definately going to be totaled. The other van as quarter damage on both sides, and the taurus has front passenger door damage as well as rocker panel. Funny thing is though it couldnt of made my weekend better. I am going to buy an M3 soon, and this will give me the nice down payment I need. Other people were pissed though. Kid was 16, and probably had is liscense for less than 5 months, and it wasnt even his car.

What an *******.
    Lowered with blue h&r(?) springs, Bilsteins, tint, 19# design 3 injectors, Dual Magnaflow
    southwest WA

you shouldnt be allowed to have a lisence when you're 16. well, be allowed to drive by your damn self, at 230 in the morning?! what the hell? hello, parents?

Quote Originally Posted by Alexlind123
    You're my hero.

Did he hit the 525 or the 325? If it is the 525, you really got the KIA up quick!

If I read the post correctly we should say congrats on getting your car totalled. Right?
    Dinan chip, Bilstein sports w H&R, RD sways, RD strut brace, 750 bushings, Zimmermans/MetalMasters, O.E. M Pars, Eisenmann muffler

Good thing you were not in the car.
    At least it wasn't a drunk driver at 4:00 in the after noon doing over 80mph crossing over into your lane and hit you head on like my wife in her jeep in Nov. She is still recovering from 9 hours of foot surgery from the floor caving in. I hope these pic's post.

holy ****! she's lucky to be recovering from foot surgery only. thats a serious accident. f'ing drunks. 4 in the afternoon no less? they should bring back death by firing squad.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexlind123
    You're my hero.

The pickup truck was towed off in pieces. The cab rolled and the bed skidded down the road. I guess Jeeps can take quite a beating. Here is the sheared front axel.

In washington, 16yr olds arent legally allowed to drive at 2:30.
    Lowered with blue h&r(?) springs, Bilsteins, tint, 19# design 3 injectors, Dual Magnaflow
    southwest WA

what the hell hit her, looks like a v8 s-10??? looks like th jeep faired well, thats good

I am lucky I wasnt in the car, and yes i am happy its totalled. The 5er was totalled a year or so ago. I got my liscense when I was 15 in Mississippi, but down there the road conditions arent nearly as bad, no snow, no ice. And most of the rednecks that drive down there are drunk anyway. Actually they only people I knew that got into any serious accidents were in college. And im sorry for what happened to your wife, I am only 18 and Iv already had more than a few friends die in car accidents, and most of them alcohol related.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast