GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: OT What kind of sports car are you?

Default OT What kind of sports car are you?

The test takes about 30 seconds. I did not come out as a BMW. Do I get excommunicated from bimmer.info?????

http://www.tomorrowland.us/sportscar/

Blush. I came out as a Porche 911. What do you think? Is this me?

You have a classic style, but you're up-to-date with the latest technology. You're ambitious, competitive, and you love to win. Performance, precision, and prestige - you're one of the elite, and you know it.

Hubby came out as a Lamborghini. Loud and not subtle. And that is him except he is not yellow.

You're not subtle, but you don't want to be. Fast, loud, and dramatic, you want people to notice you, and then get out of the way. In a world full of sheep, you're a raging bull.

If anyone comes up as a bimmer, post the description please.

Dinan chip, Bilstein sports w H&R, RD sways, RD strut brace, 750 bushings, Zimmermans/MetalMasters, O.E. M Pars, Eisenmann muffler

I also came out with porshce and the same Decription as you, and i suppose

"We're some of the Elite and we know it" ahah

J.McWatters

first try i got corvette then i screwed around with the answers and found 360 modina ferarri, dodge viper, lamborghini and rx8 mazda
    all america wants is cold beer warm cat and a place to take a poop with a door on it

Damn, I came out as a Corvette. Does that mean when I get older I will develop many squeaks and rattles, and men with gold chains and pinky rings will be attracted to me?

"You're a classic - powerful, athletic, and competitive. You're all about winning the race and getting the job done. While you have a practical everyday side, you get wild when anyone pushes your pedal. You hate to lose, but you hardly ever do."
    Matt J.

'95 540/6- Jim C. chip, Bilsteins, B&B, For Sale!
    -Sold
    www.wichitabmw.com

Quote Originally Posted by winfred
    first try i got corvette then i screwed around with the answers and found 360 modina ferarri, dodge viper, lamborghini and rx8 mazda

I could see you be the loud lamborghini but the practical rx8---I don't think so. What were the characteristics of the ferarri and the viper?
    Dinan chip, Bilstein sports w H&R, RD sways, RD strut brace, 750 bushings, Zimmermans/MetalMasters, O.E. M Pars, Eisenmann muffler

I came out as a vette too, despite putting down "practical". Vettes are practical? No ****.

You're a classic - powerful, athletic, and competitive. You're all about winning the race and getting the job done. While you have a practical everyday side, you get wild when anyone pushes your pedal. You hate to lose, but you hardly ever do.
    93 525i / 01 330Ci / 98 Camry / 91 Volvo 240 / 99 Jeep GC

[QUOTE=onewhippedpuppy]Damn, I came out as a Corvette. Does that mean when I get older I will develop many squeaks and rattles, and men with gold chains and pinky rings will be attracted to me?

QUOTE]

LOL The men with gold chains and pinky rings is a scary thought. In a novel I read last summer one of the characters fit that description and had a corvette that his kids called "the mid-life crisis".

oh, and I definitely like to go topless in the summer, but do I get a convertible? No.
    93 525i / 01 330Ci / 98 Camry / 91 Volvo 240 / 99 Jeep GC

can't remember the ferarri but the viper was pretty much **** everybody else and the horse they road in on

Quote Originally Posted by Gayle
    I could see you be the loud lamborghini but the practical rx8---I don't think so. What were the characteristics of the ferarri and the viper?
    all america wants is cold beer warm cat and a place to take a poop with a door on it

Quote Originally Posted by winfred
    can't remember the ferarri but the viper was pretty much **** everybody else and the horse they road in on
    That pretty well describes the two viper owners I have known.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast