GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: Service campaign stickers on door

Default Service campaign stickers on door

I had my tech drive my car today to see if he thought I needed a valve body rebuild. As we were talking about this, he pulled over and looked at the driver's door post. There are two service campaign stickers there, both with an embossed 10699 and the number 163 punched out on one, and the number 202 punched out on the other.

He mentioned that the teflon ball problem surfaced early and the car may have had the valve body upgraded within the first two years. I only have the dealer service records after the first two years (I found out the car was leased for the first two years). He also said he could tell if the eprom chip had been replaced by looking at the holder when it was serviced, but this was about 4:45 and it was too late to start today.

I searched here and on the internet and cannot find reference to these numbers. Where can I find out which campaigns these stickers represent?
    The stone age didn't end for a lack of stones. Neither will the hydrocarbon age......

What're the last 7 digits of the vin?

Gf26219
    Last edited by zhandax; 01-21-2006 at 03:07 AM. Reason: case incorrect on second letter
    The stone age didn't end for a lack of stones. Neither will the hydrocarbon age......