GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: So tonight i raced a shitty shitty civic.

Default So tonight i raced a shitty shitty civic.

I raced a civic a really crappy hatchback (man trans.) and to my surprise he kept up to me till the end. I was in "s" mode and i floored it.

Is this a regular thing and i just expected to much outta the 535. or is something seriously wrong with my car.

J.McWatters

Dude, those really crappy manual trans hatch back civics are born racers. Don't fret, you never could have stood up to him under 55.

Cheers,

Stephen

Assuming this is on the street, thats a worry. how many days is that you have held a licence for? 4 or 5
    take it to the track and vent yourself there before u hurt yourself and maybe someone else.

You tell him MattyB. Joel, pull your head out of your arse.

Your behavior gives immaturity a bad name.
    Last edited by Gayle; 01-14-2006 at 02:34 AM.
    Dinan chip, Bilstein sports w H&R, RD sways, RD strut brace, 750 bushings, Zimmermans/MetalMasters, O.E. M Pars, Eisenmann muffler

Quote Originally Posted by Gayle
    You tell him MattyB. Joel, pull your head out of your arse.

even i wont street race

Quote Originally Posted by McWatters
    I raced a civic a really crappy hatchback (man trans.) and to my surprise he kept up to me till the end. I was in "s" mode and i floored it.

Is this a regular thing and i just expected to much outta the 535. or is something seriously wrong with my car.

J.McWatters
    For the sake of us both, i hope your car has something wrong with it.Today i raced a GMC envoy with large wheels and loud, rumbly exhaust. We were both at a red light and i wasnt really planning on racing him but he stepped on the gas to begin with, so i floored it and pulled past him smoothly. After about a mile, he was required to change into the left lane behind me as there was a car in the right lane. After i passed the car in the right lane i was slowed back down to the speed limit and the envoy floored it and blew past me (i didnt even twitch the gas pedal, as we were nearing a rather large town).

So much for "American V8 Power."
    Lowered with blue h&r(?) springs, Bilsteins, tint, 19# design 3 injectors, Dual Magnaflow
    southwest WA

Seriously dude, you just posted last week about getting your license!
    You aren't off to a tremendous start in your driving career, and BTW, racing a Rice-Burner is demeaning to our cars.
    ^°^ ><((({º>°°

just great, thats all he needs is encouragement from someone who should know better. you guys need some help. maybe gayle knows how to help u. perhaps a trip to the morgue to see what happens when it all goes wrong

considering he is pushing around 6 thousand pounds i wouldn't say he did bad
    -inc

'91 e31 850
    '90 e34 535
    '02 CBR F4i stunt/track bike
    '07 gsxr 750 stunt bike

I was going a maximum of 60-65mph in a 55mph area, what could happen that wouldnt under normal driving conditions? The worst is that someone could change lanes in front of me, but that could happen even if i werent "racing," and the speed difference between "racing" and non-"racing" is negligible in this instance. If i could go out of control while driving in a straight line, i shouldnt be on the road in any case.
    Lowered with blue h&r(?) springs, Bilsteins, tint, 19# design 3 injectors, Dual Magnaflow
    southwest WA

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast