GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: Aero kits

Unregistered Guest

Default Aero kits

I have a '94 530i 5spd w/Conforti chip, Eibach springs, Bilstein shocks, Breyton 17" wheels, M5 anti-sway bars, M5 brakes. I was just getting ready to consider new paint and body kit when, BAM!, it hit me . . .(a Toyota Camry). It happened at fairly low speed at a stop light, but he pushed in my rear bumper and bent my front grill up against the car in front of me. I have priced the AC Schnitzer kit at about $1800 and the M5 kit at about $2300. What I need to know from someone who has done this is . . .

- will either kit save me money by taking the place of parts that I am going to have to replace anyway? For instance, the M5 kit costs more, but if it will actually replace part of my old rear bumper it might be worth it. I think that I like the look of the AC Schnitzer better, but I need to know if it is just add-on parts. Basically the same thing that I need to know about the Mtech parts.
    - Also, are there any other kits out there that look fairly subtle but good that would serve the same purpose?

Default Body Kits

I'm pretty certain that the parts would just be add ons from everything I have viewed. I actually posted a question early in the week asking if anyone knew were to get the M Technic kit. Where are you purchasing or whom would you be purcashing yours from.

thanks