GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The beginning of something.. well Beautiful

Default The beginning of something.. well Beautiful

Some of you may or may not know that i infact dont have my license, well untill today that is. The past year or however long i have been a member here, has been completely for gathering information . asking questions blah blah blah. Today is the time of change. Today i finally had my "road test" and passed allowing me my license. I cant wait to drive alone. away from my dad. and now i can really stretch this babies legs. Insurance is going to be painful but its worth it,(as is gas) however. as long as i dont **** up everything should be grand. Not to mention my pimpin status has increased ten fold (not that pimpin was ever an issue :P) srry just a little youth there.

Thanks alot a head of time for the bombardment of more questions to come.

first upgrades are well repairs per see. belts , new rad ects. then im gunna go with clears. o and i have to get an amp to power these.( pic was taken with phone)

2 12" infinities, massive box , 2400 watts. dear god. Sound deading is a must id say.

J.McWatters

Congratulations! I will have had my license for 6 months on January 26th. Whatever you do Dont crash the e34!!!!. Good luck.
    Lowered with blue h&r(?) springs, Bilsteins, tint, 19# design 3 injectors, Dual Magnaflow
    southwest WA

May I suggest that you consider doing some form of advanced driver training in 6 months or so - well worth the investment.

You might be surprised how much you don't know !

Enjoy the freedom !

"I'm not the village idiot.
    But when he retires I'm next on the list."

I did to the basic drivers training(in car and inclass lessons)
    , but advance. ill think about it. money is always an issue , and it doesnt get any more money off my insurance but yes the knowledge is powerful

J.McWatters

awsome, thows subs should really pound. i think that if your in the market for a good amp you should probably go with something from infinitiy so that it can matach your subs. but if not, i've heard alot of good stuff about soundstream and rockford fosgate hasen't done me wrong. most of all if your looking for a quality amp make sure that it's CEA Compliant.

Then your going to have to figure out how many ohms your speaker are, because diffrent ohms on your amp is going to put out diffrent levels of watts. Personally i have my stuff setup to 1 ohm. Point being, is to make sure your amp is capable of handling the setup that you desire.

Anyways i hope that i made some cents have fun shoping

bilstin HDs, eiback prokit, K&N instert, DEPO fogs, sound system, zimmerman rotors, metal master

hey yea the two subs are wired parellelely? lol yea, there parellel so its a 2 ohm styles. and i know there 1200 each but i aint doin that prety sure ill just go for 600 watts at 2ohms somthing close to that

J.McWatters

Nice work. I was still riding my bike at 17 You've made a great start.

Dave M

10/90 Build 525im, 630,000+km, Eibach/Sachs, Engine Rebuild
    *RIP Oskar the DOG *

Congratutations!

How did people react when you showed up at school with it? Are you one of earliest to get to drive in your grade? I was one of the last of my class to reach driving age. I was so jealous of people like you who got to drive earlier.
    Dinan chip, Bilstein sports w H&R, RD sways, RD strut brace, 750 bushings, Zimmermans/MetalMasters, O.E. M Pars, Eisenmann muffler

Congrats!!!

I remember getting my liscense and driving the bmw to school. Since there are a bunch of spoiled (well, more spoiled than me) kids...it wasnt a big deal. But I eventually became known as "the guy with all the cars" because I switched cars almost every 3 days- with parents.

Word of advice. Take a Car Control Clinic. I've only had my liscense for 3 years...and took the CCC this year. I became a better driver-ten fold.

www.KaRealtySF.com
    Build Date: 05-1995 /Engine: m50tu /Automatic Transmission /ABS /NO ASC /Open Differential /EAT Chip

alrighty thanks for all the advice, and no i just got my license today and insurance has not been processed yet so i need to do that before showin up a school with one of the best cars, the only other best car is an Eagle talon awd turboded to the max, but its my buddies so its aiight. Thing is ****ing fast

J.McWatters

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast