GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: i've come to the end of the road with my e34...

Default parts

Hey Dude,

good luck with the sale. Sorry to see you sell her. I really liked your ride. Would be interested in the rear apron, sides, m5 rear panel, lip spoiler, smoked front/rears and mirrors possibly.

That was one sweet looking e34. Love the hm2, something tells me that the e90 is not going to look stock not for too long.

Quote Originally Posted by liquidtiger720

I really really really love your car shragon. It's sad that I won't see it around the richmond district anymore. At least my gf won't have to see me drooling over it everytime I see the car in the area now.

Would you be interested in selling/trading the exhuast + the mirrors + the maybe the smoked corners(who are they made by anyways?)
    i'm pretty sad seeing it go myself. i need to try to sell her fairly quick, so i am not interested in trading parts at this time. sorry.

the smoked corners are made by in.pro.

Quote Originally Posted by emw525E34
    Rob,

The Honda is Front-wheel drive!. Meaning torque steer, I just hated that, give me RWD or 4WD and I can live with it.
    the accord was a joke. i picked up an e90 325i.

Quote Originally Posted by InfernoM3
    Hey Dude,

good luck with the sale. Sorry to see you sell her. I really liked your ride. Would be interested in the rear apron, sides, m5 rear panel, lip spoiler, smoked front/rears and mirrors possibly.
    thanks man! sorry, but i'm not parting it out at this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Anton CH.
    That was one sweet looking e34. Love the hm2, something tells me that the e90 is not going to look stock not for too long.
    haha, going to try and resist not to do anything for a while.

hope you do stick around shrgon.....one more original(for me) gone!
    Gone but not forgotten

For many years I've watched everybody's cars on this forum...and I always thought your black BMW was the best looking E34 here...so clean, so nice, sooooo sweeeet... . I used your pictures many times just to tell my "non-BMW" or "2006-car-shapes" friends: "THIS is how a car should look like !!!". I hope it finds a loving owner.

nice pontiac

~6 speed~ Rear Fogs ~ Shadowline ~ Tow Package ~ OEMMM///S38B38

Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo
    For many years I've watched everybody's cars on this forum...and I always thought your black BMW was the best looking E34 here...so clean, so nice, sooooo sweeeet... . I used your pictures many times just to tell my "non-BMW" or "2006-car-shapes" friends: "THIS is how a car should look like !!!". I hope it finds a loving owner.

After this raving endorsement, I wanted to take a close look at your car. Only one of the pictures work for me in the link. Lots of red x.

Are you going to post it for sale on this site?

Sorry to see you move on but congrats on your new car. Glad the accord was just a joke.
    Dinan chip, Bilstein sports w H&R, RD sways, RD strut brace, 750 bushings, Zimmermans/MetalMasters, O.E. M Pars, Eisenmann muffler

Default $5,000 o.b.o. !?

That car will not last long. The more I look at your car, the closer I get to convincing myself to fly out to CA and push it home to MI. If I hadn't just bought a car I'd seriously consider going out there to get it (I would love to have 2 black e34s).

Any idea how much power you have with the chip and exhaust (and the oil filler cap )? How bad is the trans? Can it drive in gears 1-3?

Who belongs to the BMW 3s in the bimmerforum pictures?

Good luck with the sale.
    Job 14:1 Man born of woman is of few days and full of trouble.
    az

Quote Originally Posted by Paul in NZ
    hope you do stick around shrgon.....one more original(for me) gone!
    e34's are still my first love.

Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo
    For many years I've watched everybody's cars on this forum...and I always thought your black BMW was the best looking E34 here...so clean, so nice, sooooo sweeeet... . I used your pictures many times just to tell my "non-BMW" or "2006-car-shapes" friends: "THISis how a car should look like !!!". I hope it finds a loving owner.
    thanks for the kind words! the lines of the e34 are truely classic!

Quote Originally Posted by 530iTouring
    nice pontiac
    yea, it's a grand-am with roundels.

Quote Originally Posted by Gayle
    After this raving endorsement, I wanted to take a close look at your car. Only one of the pictures work for me in the link. Lots of red x.

Are you going to post it for sale on this site?

Sorry to see you move on but congrats on your new car. Glad the accord was just a joke.
    thanks! i believe imageshack.us was having some server issues last night. hopefully they work now. on my original post, i got a link back to bimmerforums for a for sale post i put up. i should prob do the same here.

Quote Originally Posted by azale
    That car will not last long. The more I look at your car, the closer I get to convincing myself to fly out to CA and push it home to MI. If I hadn't just bought a car I'd seriously consider going out there to get it (I would love to have 2 black e34s).

Any idea how much power you have with the chip and exhaust (and the oil filler cap )? How bad is the trans? Can it drive in gears 1-3?

Who belongs to the BMW 3s in the bimmerforum pictures?

Good luck with the sale.
    i think conforti claims peak hp at a lil over 200. exhaust didn't do squit imho. but looks and sounds nice. the tranny is toast. unless you drive it gently and not on the freeway, you'll get the trans program message and the car will go into limp mode. even driving it around the block you can smell some burnt tranny fluid.

the avus blue m3 is my friend adam's and the alpine white m3 is my friends alanna & calvin's.

BOY!...Are you in for a culture shock on a "new car" message board! The "flava" of the e90 message board is going to be totally different than one like this...it will be geared more toward modding and upgrades...mine-is-bigger-than-yours...poseurs & wannabes...true BMW-o-holics...new converts to the "faith"...etc, etc. But it can be exciting too as new friendships and discovery of how the e90 functions, what it's strengths and weakness are electrically, mechanically, etc. As a plus, the car is still under warranty so self-repair stuff is basically nil. The exploration of fixes, kludges, and repairs is a few years off...no "archives" etc....so go blaze a new trail for others to follow if and when they get there!

Best of luck with the new car...and just because you have an e90 doesn't mean you must leave here for good! Stop back and see us some time.
    Q
    95 525iT / 97 740iL

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast