GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: Please support bimmer.info by clicking on the advertisements in the upper right!!!

Default Please support bimmer.info by clicking on the advertisements in the upper right!!!

Clicks on these ads result in more funds flowing to Bimmernut Nut Ed who keeps us in servers, who regularly upgrades the programs, and who makes this whole experience possible. When you go into the threads, the ads change based on the topic of the thread, so please be alert to the multitude of opportunities you have to contribute to the site's ad revenue. Thanks for helping.
    Dinan chip, Bilstein sports w H&R, RD sways, RD strut brace, 750 bushings, Zimmermans/MetalMasters, O.E. M Pars, Eisenmann muffler

I love you Gayle, always thinking of others.

As always, you guys are a great group. The funds I receive from Google ads varies quite a bit. sometimes it's maybe $20 per month, and I believe I've seen like $120 per month once. I'll let you all know if Jan becomes a good month. Thanks all.

Quote Originally Posted by Gayle
    Clicks on these ads result in more funds flowing to Bimmernut Nut Ed who keeps us in servers, who regularly upgrades the programs, and who makes this whole experience possible. When you go into the threads, the ads change based on the topic of the thread, so please be alert to the multitude of opportunities you have to contribute to the site's ad revenue. Thanks for helping.

A Bimmer Nut for sure: '04 530im (current daily driver), '97 m3, '98 323is, '99 Z3, '01 740iL, '06 330cicm zhp, '02 R1150R, '69 r60, Owner/Operator of www.Bimmer.info and www.BimmerNut.com
    And I still maintain: '90 535im (sold to daughters best friend, one of my favorite bimmers), '92 525im (daughters other best friend now drives this one).