GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It looks like i get to join the accident crowd thats

Default It looks like i get to join the accident crowd thats

been happening lately.. My wife was hit from the rear while she was waiting in a left turn lane today in the e46 wagon, she sat in the car and called the police and asked them if they should move their cars out of the intersections. The cops said yes so she made the turn and pulled off into a parking lot, the guy that hit her took off and ran. She didn't get a plate either , she then told the cops that the guy had taken off after she did what they said and they didn't bother showing up then... At any rate the damage appears fairly minor and she wasn't hurt just shaken up.

Glad to her she is ok....

Bummer about the dude taking off... people like that should be shot
    If it cannot be fixed by the dremel or ducktape.. get out the sledge...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    I miss my e34

scum...glad she is ok,any other people around?...hopefully they might report it
    Gone but not forgotten

Default The old hit and run.....

I know the feeling. Sorry to hear Bill. Saw an E46 wagon today that reminded me of yours. I hope the quote isn't too harsh.

I'm glad it wasn't worse than described. She's a smart girl to stay in the car and call the police from WITHIN the car and stay put until they get there.

In which your case, they never came. So, plan B...buy her a hogleg and teach her how to pull that sucker up from under the seat and KA-PLOW!

You should send a dozen doughnuts to the police station for all their help.

Glad she's ok.

Jr

Car Wife in one piece and unhurt
    Dinan chip, Bilstein sports w H&R, RD sways, RD strut brace, 750 bushings, Zimmermans/MetalMasters, O.E. M Pars, Eisenmann muffler

Sucks. Looser.

I had something similar happen once except I happened to note the license plate before the guy bolted. Filed a hit and run with the cops. About two weeks later this guy shows up at my door begging to settle because the DA was gonna prosecute him for hit and run. Made sure I got a generous cash payment to cover the damage to the car. What a dork he was.
    Bellevue WA
    90 535iM - not much stock remains. 3.7 liters, ported head, cammed, 3.73 diffy, M5 brakes, MAFed, yadda yadda yadda
    86 Porsche 951 - Track Toy

Default That sucks . . .

Sorry to hear that Bill. Hope you're able to get good support from your insurance. I thought New Mexico had the corner on hit & run drivers. We had the same thing happen to my old ragtop VW bug many years ago. Got the guy's license, cops dropped the ball, insurance co. went after him & let him off. Cost me $250 uninsured motorist deductable. I let them total the car & cash me out & bought it back for $200 with a salvage title, fixed it up & sold it.
    gale
    92 735i 5-spd, turbo project finally underway!

everybody go out and buy a disposable camera right now and leave it in the glove box...for just a situation.

when I was hit last month. THe first thing I did was take pictures of the wreck in traffic right where it happened. THen we moved off to a side street. The act itself pretty much beats the wreck-er into submission. She admitted to me it was her fault right there.

still driving a rental on her insurance's nickel after 3 weeks and counting..

~6 speed~ Rear Fogs ~ Shadowline ~ Tow Package ~ OEMMM///S38B38

laced with ipecac

Quote Originally Posted by Jr ///M5
    You should send a dozen doughnuts to the police station for all their help.
    all america wants is cold beer warm cat and a place to take a poop with a door on it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast