GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: 2009 7 series spy pix

Default 2009 7 series spy pix

http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do...ticleId=108559

I still don't like it but its a step back from the ledge for the 7 series crew.
    Last edited by tim; 01-02-2006 at 08:30 PM.

I like the current 7 series better, the new one looks too much like an Aston Martin. While i think aston martins look nice, BMWs should not look like that, imo.
    Lowered with blue h&r(?) springs, Bilsteins, tint, 19# design 3 injectors, Dual Magnaflow
    southwest WA

I love it. In terms of design it incorporates all the traditional cues we've come to love from BMW cars but yet it is much more streamlined and accessible. The only thing I think should be adjusted is the height of the kidney grills, they are too dominant in the front-end and spoil the balance. Overall a great design.

Quote Originally Posted by Cactuar
    I love it. In terms of design it incorporates all the traditional cues we've come to love from BMW cars but yet it is much more streamlined and accessible. The only thing I think should be adjusted is the height of the kidney grills, they are too dominant in the front-end and spoil the balance. Overall a great design.

Totally agree. The kidney grills look massive comapred to the rerst of the car.

it doesn't really look elegant like i think a 7 series should. it's a nice looking car; more like a 6 series sedan or something
    -inc

'91 e31 850
    '90 e34 535
    '02 CBR F4i stunt/track bike
    '07 gsxr 750 stunt bike

oh thank god, they got rid of that frumpy, mopy old man that has been parading around with a bmw badge on it for the last 7 years!

this looks awesome... those are some seriously big nostrils though... i guess whoever shells out the cash for this doesn't wanna be outdone by the guy next door in the new A8

Remember the first time we saw the current 7-series in the flesh ? Yuck !
    Now this one would be way better having an E90-ish nose, but bigger and a bit wider. It is progress, post-Bangle...