GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: I've sent BimmerNut Ed a list of names for the "1 in 7 wins a free chip" contest

Default I've sent BimmerNut Ed a list of names for the "1 in 7 wins a free chip" contest

As you may remember, I'm running a contest where 1 in each 7 purchasers of an EAT chip will actually win the chip. I have had 16 sales since the contest started on Feb 14 so I have sent the first 14 names to Ed. I have asked him to generate 2 random numbers to select the winners who will get their PayPal payment refunded.
    The 1 in 7 contest ends soon, (March 16) but there's till time to get in on the action! Just 5 more sales and another name will be drawn.

Mark

Mark

Quote Originally Posted by MarkD
    As you may remember, I'm running a contest where 1 in each 7 purchasers of an EAT chip will actually win the chip. I have had 16 sales since the contest started on Feb 14 so I have sent the first 14 names to Ed. I have asked him to generate 2 random numbers to select the winners who will get their PayPal payment refunded.
    The 1 in 7 contest ends soon, (March 16) but there's till time to get in on the action! Just 5 more sales and another name will be drawn.

Mark

Mark
    sounds awesome considering that one of those 16 purchased was me ....... always nice for a chance to get something for free

One in seven? Good deal. I hope I win too!!

BTW, the chip is GREAT, even if I DON'T win

Good luck to all that purshased!!

Ken Bingert
    Last edited by KenB; 07-13-2006 at 03:28 PM.

Hi Ken,

your name is on there too. Maybe I'll publish the initials or partial names of all the people on the list so they can see who they are. (I'll slighly mask the names for privacy in case anyone cares about that, for example you would be K. Bixxxxt on my list then)

Mark